Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I've done it I'm a WW member!

Well I've bitten the bullet and joined WW last night. Been trying to do it on my own (to save some money) since Jan and here we are 6 months later with very little, if any, results

I last did WW about 5-6 years ago when I got married and lost about 2 stone but in that time, and 2 kids later, I need to lose the same amount again! Been reading the info this a.m. to get my head around the new points scheme and am feeling pretty positive and motivated.

I've got 2 months til I finish work to start my C/M and would really love to be a good couple of pounds lighter by then.

Wondered if there's any other WW members that have got tips or advice that they wouldn't mind sharing to keep this motivation up!!!!

Mel

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mel
    Im on week 4 of WW , and half a stone lighter. not a huge amount but feeling better about myself - mainly that Im back in control!!
    Good Luck - track ( I dont always ) , find low points treats ( my faves are those mini meringues 0 points and soleros 3 points) , fill up on fruit , and keep posting - we have a less jelly wobble thread going which really helps me. Im sure the others will be happy for you to join in , I gatecrashed a few weeks ago and was made welcome!

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I got to goal last aug on ww and lost 4 1/2 stone in a yr, since then i put about 12lb bak on which is fine so im now bak on ww with the new points, first weeki lost 4lb, last week i sts and weigh in is tomoz and im hoping for a couple lb loss

It took my a while to get to grips with the new pts system, i didnt like it at first, it encourages u to eat more healthy and more fruit as its free, even bananas are 0pts, i always have a bowel of sugar free jelly every evening which is 1 pt and i swapped to sweeteners soi dont have to count sugar in tea and coffe, just the milk i have a takeaway every saturday nite but dont point it at all and then im good for the rest of the week, last saturday we had indian and then snacks while we watched a film and im still hoping to lose 2lb tomoz, we will see

If u have an iphone u can download the ww app, its easier to keep tracking, once u get used to the pts system it willbe fine and u will lose

pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

i joined (again)tuesday did great 1st time round then things got in the way,been doing it the lazy way ping an ding meals but feel ive been good.im determined when i go back to college in september i may be the oldest but i shall no longer be the fattest!!!

june 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

hey, well done you ive lost 6lb in two weeks its well worth it xx

june 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

hi, i joined ww online on Monday and have my first weigh in on Sunday.

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I'm on week 10 and have lost 25lb so far.
    Well done for joining, thats the hard bit over

I've got masses to loose so i'm in for the long haul too.

I'm one of the clerks at the WW meeting, I find that this gives me the will power to go each week.

There are lots of us on the forum doing WW or some kind of healthy eating plan, so you will get lots of help, advice and moral support
    Toothfairy