Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Starting WW tomorrow night..

....it's my birthday present to myself

Have been feeling quite frumpy and all my clothes are getting rather tight so, I have decided to join the Weight Watchers class near me, and I'm being big and brave and going all by myself.....decided I am doing it for me and no one else so I don't need anyone to hold my hand (although I am not feeling confident about walking into that room alone )

My birthday is on wednesday though, not actually tomorrow, but the monday evening class will suit as it will be straight after work.....although this week I am on holiday from work

Is anyone else on WW? I have done it before with a group of friends but when one stopped going we all did, so this time it is just me

Jan-10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Starting WW tomorrow night..

Good Luck.

I am on my fifth week of WW and have lost 10lb so far but have had a BAD weekend. My weigh in is on Tuesday night.

Some days it is so hard and we go away next Saturday for a week so will probably put it all back on

Apr10
    Post Thanks / Like

I started with a friend who dropped out after 3 weeks so I've been going by myself.I've lost 2 and a half stone since end of march

Loving it and finding it easy to stay in my points.Love the no point soups ect.

don't be taken in by the WW brand though.look at similar stuff and work out the points.Sometimes the likes of asda ect are lower in points than WW.

Good luck and well done for being brave

May '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I am looking at rejoining this week too, but we are on holidays next week, so might just delay it till we get back.

Problem is my clothes are just too tight now. Bust the zip on something yesterday, had it less than a month

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

i joined 6wks ago an have lost 13lb so far, I have done the monthly plan and am on website everyday have just down loaded a weeks menu for my points and bought all ingredients as i need it set down wat i can eat.

Good luck xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I lost 2 stone with ww - went to my first meeting after easter (needed to 'hover up' all the eggs first)

Have been away and just generally too busy with end of term stuff to go to a meeting for the past 4 weeks.

but.....I dont feel as though I have put any back on but certainly havent lost any more - the points system is great and as long as you stay 'focused' it is easy and you really can eat anything as long as you 'point it up' first

Good Luck!

Marian x

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone, it's fab to find others that are on the plan

I went, and have got the dreaded first weigh-in out of the way....scary!!

So, tomorrow, I am officially tracking my points

My hubby is going to do it with me, which is fab, although not actually go to the classes, just eat the WW food with me. He loves the WW chicken tikka

Oh, and I have 2 stone to lose Pretty scary, and seems like such a lot, but I'm hoping that in a few weeks it will be 1 stone something to lose

My first aim is to get into my favourite jeans, that I could fasten up only a few weeks ago but can't now

Apr10
    Post Thanks / Like

Scary bit now over.Well done.I'm sure that 2 stone will be gone in no time