Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I am soooooooo FAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruby View Post
    I am in if you ladies don't mind
    I only seem to be putting it on at the moment weigh Wednesday and gained another 1lb.

going on holiday soon and really need to loose the weigh .

cathy
    welcome aboard cathy, good luck everyone and here's to losing at least 1lb next week

xxx

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I will definately sponser anyone who wants to do it!

If I can do it ladies I know you can!

Talk to yourself all over the weekend and psych yourselves up and get ready to start on Monday morning.

I just dreaded the thought of being big during the summer as I end up being uncomfortable and miserable! and as we all now the summer is not too far in the distance now!

I know you can all do it!
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

can i just say lana and i know this won't make a scrap of difference to how you feel

but when we met
    i thought and still do that you are a stunningly beautiful lady who carries a little bit of weight on her but carries it very well.

i know it's how you feel in yourself and i know i am the same and can't stop eating chocoalte and biscuits but sometimes your own impression of yourself is miles off what others see.

maybe the feelings you've been having are more down to feeling depressed than any thing else
    so mummy mandy suggests you get an appointment to the dr and get the depression sorted and when you're feeling better your weight just won't matter as much

take care

m xxxx

Dec 200
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Mandy - you are so sweet. Thank you.

I think all my 'low feelings' are being caused by my weight. Its at the back of everything, but I have put at least half a stone on since the meet... thats not good! If I could lose the weight I would be happy I think.

If I can find a before pic Amanda I will get it put on - the trouble is all my size 12 pics arent on digital, thay are all proper photos.... i must have one somewhere! Wonder if I could scan one?

x
    Big banana hugs from me!

xxx

30 Oct
    Post Thanks / Like

Lana, I've put on about 2 stone since our meet. I rejoined sw last night and was absolutely horrified - 14stone 6lbs.

I know just how you feel about going out, I'd rather stay in as I can never find anything to wear and just feel self conscious and uncomfortable.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, you've certainly got plenty of support!!

xx

Post Thanks / Like

You are like me though Caroline because we have both been ill we comfort eat

Hope you are feeling ok anyway will message you over the weekend

Love Angel xx

Dec 200
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carolinel View Post
    Lana, I've put on about 2 stone since our meet. I rejoined sw last night and was absolutely horrified - 14stone 6lbs.

I know just how you feel about going out, I'd rather stay in as I can never find anything to wear and just feel self conscious and uncomfortable.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, you've certainly got plenty of support!!

xx
    At least you had the courage to go Caroline!!!! Well done!!

I think I am going to go on Monday!

If I dont I will spend another week eating crap!

xx
    Big banana hugs from me!

xxx

May 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok ladies, I have been to Tesco and stocked up today ready for Monday. I have even got the treadmill out from under the bed so I hope you are all still up for it.
    Annie x

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by annie337 View Post
    Ok ladies, I have been to Tesco and stocked up today ready for Monday. I have even got the treadmill out from under the bed so I hope you are all still up for it.
    Have you posted a picture yet? Obviously in the very password protected area of the fatties section

amanda xx

May 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I havent posted a pic. I am one of those fatties who avoid the camera but in the morning I will get hubby to take one (after shower, hair and teeth done ) and then post it. I trust you all to be kind.
    Annie x

May 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey1 View Post
    LOL!!!!!!! he is bringing me saying hello to everyone and then i told him he has to bu**er off! I think he just wants to ake sure i'm not meeting a man or a bunch of nutters who i met in a chat room.....oh but wait....i am!!!
    Oh let him stay if I come then my hubby wil be coming so he can be company for him (and I shan't feel so guilty)
    love Kate
    Save the earth it's the only planet with chocolate

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Lana! I have seen some pics of you and you don't look fat! Honest.

registe
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad I read this thread.
    I passed over it and now I'm glad.
    I feel so much better knowing I am not the only one who eats when they are happy, sad, bored, etc etc.

I am nearly 6ft, but i am nearly 5 stone overweight. Most people have no idea I am so heavy, thank God

But it's what Lana said, you have to be happy in your skin. I am never gonna b a size 12, I would settle happily for a size 18 I do start, but I always seem to find an excuse to stop, how pathetic is that???

I know it's gonna catch up with me a some stage, I have no health probs now, but being this fat 10/20 yrs from now who knows???

So Monday it is then.

Good luck all of you. I will be sending you all lots of positivity and hopefully we can support each other through this.

We seem to do such a good job in other areas of the forum, don't see why this should be any different.

Ps I don't have any recent photos, for obvious reasons I avoid the camera. If you insist I will get hubby to oblige

May 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flora View Post
    Glad I read this thread.
    I passed over it and now I'm glad.
    I feel so much better knowing I am not the only one who eats when they are happy, sad, bored, etc etc.

I am nearly 6ft, but i am nearly 5 stone overweight. Most people have no idea I am so heavy, thank God

But it's what Lana said, you have to be happy in your skin. I am never gonna b a size 12, I would settle happily for a size 18 I do start, but I always seem to find an excuse to stop, how pathetic is that???

I know it's gonna catch up with me a some stage, I have no health probs now, but being this fat 10/20 yrs from now who knows???

So Monday it is then.

Good luck all of you. I will be sending you all lots of positivity and hopefully we can support each other through this.

We seem to do such a good job in other areas of the forum, don't see why this should be any different.

Ps I don't have any recent photos, for obvious reasons I avoid the camera. If you insist I will get hubby to oblige
    Hubby obliged me this morning - Dont be rude and took my photo. I am going to use it as my before pic. I am determined that tomorrow will be the first day of me getting back to a size 14. I just have to finish this wine and easter egg tonight though
    Annie x

registe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by annie337 View Post
    Hubby obliged me this morning - Dont be rude and took my photo. I am going to use it as my before pic. I am determined that tomorrow will be the first day of me getting back to a size 14. I just have to finish this wine and easter egg tonight though
    OK Annie, if you have posted a pic, and everyone else has been brave enough, then I will too.

You'll have to wait till tuesday when I go to the dentist as I will be in normal clothes then and not wellies, wax jacket and jeans or worse my farm overalls. I look like a blue teletubby in those

I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for

June 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey you aint seen me yet - I'm soooooooooooooooooo fat and am refusing to do anything about it until I get everything sorted as regards my paperwork etc. cause have to be in the right frame of mind and free from extra stress whnen I tackle a diet. So when I'm ready can I come and join you all - but to top it all I'm old as well as fat and I love chocolate (in any form cakes biscuits - don't like cream filled sweets but have been known to bite the chocolate from around the cream and bin the cream - have to be despirate and totally fed up to do that) and I drink alcohol and I don't enjoy exercise so there is no hope for me I also like crisps especially sweet chilli sensations.
    Is this part of the forum only for dieters or is it for fat people to have a moan? I really won't get anything done if I start reading posts in here too - I've avoided it up until now cause anything that makes me feel guilty about not dieting has to be ignored for the sake of my sanity - have enough guilt to cope with - as I said before Irish, woman mother wife and catholic all free licences that allow me to take on the guilt of the world so this would just compound it - might pop in every now and again for a peek between now and when I'm ready to do something about my great bulk.
    Good luck with all you various diets etc you have my full admiration.
    Celest

Post Thanks / Like

This area is for us to diet or moan when we cant do it or when we are not in the right frame of mind

I am sure you really are not that fat and dont be silly your not even that old are you

Of course you can come here and join us

Speak soon im off to bed now Celine

Sweet dreams

Angel xx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123