Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default SW-marie's diet diary

OK, ive got about 3-4 stone to lose so restarting slimming world, went to meeting last time for about 2 months and lost half a stone but didnt want to pay £4 to stand on some elses scales so kind of gave up on it in the end

Im joining the gym next week when kids all back at school and going swimming alternating it, im writing out a weekly plan for meals and snacks for the week, think this will help me alot,

If anyone else is doing SW (or any other diet) and wants a diet buddy to do it with feel free to msg me, sometimes its better to do it with someone.

So here goes.............................................. .....................................

starting weight..........................12st 4lb

Ladies (and any gents) my weight loss STARTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Marie.

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: SW-marie's diet diary

Good luck Marie

Sounds like you have a plan will be successful

Don't forget to let us know how you get on

Dee
    xx
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marie, i am doing SW too, my starting weight was 12st 3lb and i am now down too 10st 11lb

Are you going to do red and green or extra easy? I have found EE better for cooking family type meals as everyone will eat spag bol, chilli, gammon & mash etc, also the free quiche is a god send on hungry days or packed lunches, also there was a recipe for potato and leek soup in the last mag and this is lovely if you use chicken bovril instead of vecon

Tea tonight for me is lamb steaks with pots, swede, carrots, onions sprayed with fry light and all roasted with herbs

Ned any tips and i will try and help

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats extra easy? Ive got the books from when i joined last yr and just got red or green options and trying to find different meals in advance is quite hard especially something we all like
    Marie.

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

its simply you can have all free food red AND green on the same day, but you only have 1 healthy A and 1 healthy B, i have found it soooooo easy compared red and green days, meat and veg sort of thing in one meal (in other words normal food lol )

Spag bol with lean mince and pasta = free
    Chilli again lean mince and rice=free
    Gammon and mash = free

It has made my meals much easier to plan, i followed the week in the sw mag the first and 4 week when i had got new mags and lost 5lb one week and 4 1/2 in the other week been between 1/2 to 2 lb other weeks but i have never had a week without a takeaway or 2 and wine plus chocolate

I just love EE

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds alot easier that way, ive tried to plan my meals for the next week and got stuck on day 3 what to have!

Might have to get the mags for inspiration, thanks
    Marie.

April08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good nov 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi also doing sw, I have been doing it for a year and lost half stone but put it on so 4 weeks ago started to do it properly( also did it 5 years ago lost 4 stone but put 3 back on) and the last 2 weeks have got slimmer of the week, I also weigh 12 st 5 lb now.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to Marie and everyone

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA Guest

Good luck ladies

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck ladies

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Well im off to a good start, wrote out my menu for today, and not doing too badly yet, been out and shopped for a few things needed like diff brand of bread, doing big shop tonight so there will be more choice after today.

Although only on day 1 im not feeling like im starving myself- i am though half way through lunch- cheese & pickle sandwhich, low fat friut yoghurt and piece of fruit- and ive only got 3 syns wrote down

Hoping tomorrow goes ok though as im out for my birthday (on sunday) meal so hoping i can be good then.
    Marie.

Latest Inspection Grade
    *OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marie, I'm doing sw too but have hit a bit of a wall for the last 2 weeks, I just cannot be bothered!!!!!!

I start the day ok then it all goes to pot. I have lost 1st 5lbs but have put on 3lbs in the last 2 weeks.

Any motivation gratefully received.

Good luck.
    ƸӜƷ* Hello Kitty *ƸӜƷ

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have hit a hurdle with easter as thats my down fall, today i have made a quiche and some soup so i can just nibble on it through the day, i am looking forward to monday to get back on my proper meal planning as its been sandwiches for days out so i find i eat more than i should

Cooking chicken drumsticks to have ready is also a good picky food, or sugar free jelly is a low sin treat, one of my favs at the moment is scan brans, laughing cow cheese and lemon curd, sounds odd but its a nice sweet kick and the scan and cheese are HE so just sins for curd which are low

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Day 2 and altho still veryearly days im doing well, the lid off the biccy tin came of yesturday but the apples jumped out at me quickly and the lid went back on all biccys still inside, today im just trying to fill up on fruit and water as tonight we are going out for meal so im going red so can have some meat and fill myself up, had a big if not slow walk to town today, a 4yr old who doesnt walk much isnt the way to go if i want exercise,lol, just wanted to share that im pleased with my small progress so far
    Marie.

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done Marie

Keep up the good work honey

Dee
    xxx
    Dee

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dee but yesturday was really bad!

BUT i feel like i can recover from it, i had in total 24.5 syns!!!! It was the icecream that done it!

Back on form today though, weighed out my cereal and measured my milk allowence so planning to have a really good day today and stick to it no end,

ive been out on my morning walk for an hour already-do that with a friend so it seems easy and shortly im walking to town to sports center (1/2 hr away) to get a swim membership and do that for hour or so, before walking back again.

Got roast lamb for tea so will have as much of that as allowed and fill up with veggies

Gosh i feel as though im on a mission!!
    Marie.

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like you are in the right frame of mind Marie.

I think that you have the right attitude in accepting that you have slips occassionally but jump straight back on the wagon so to speak........

I think this is why so many of us fail on diets is that we don't write off the mistakes and plough on we just continue to eat as we think we have 'blown it'.

So well done sweetie.....hope you have a good day

Dee
    xxx
    Dee

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dee

It didnt help mauch either that my mum and my sister who are also doing sw brought me roses and galaxy for my birthday too- I plan for them to stay tightly sealed!!
    Marie.

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Well went for my swim stayed there for just 45 minutes but in that i managed to do 25 lengths of pool( not a fast swimmer at all, kept being over taken) marc met me at the pub after and offered to buy me lunch but i was good and only had a diet coke then came home and had a cheese salad, it was actually delicious and very filling, may even go for bike ride with marc later but feeling knackered and may just watch enders dales and corrie, will have to see
    Marie.

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Well ive had another good day today, weighed the right stuff, was another red day so had lamb chops for tes with salad also had a salad for lunch with very small cubed chees-They were both delicious!

Havent been for swim today as had driving lesson this morning and had to wait in this avo for man to come fix my doors as best he can but got my walk in this morning and just got back from another so feeling good, having my swim tomorrow

Really feeling good and feel things are heading in the right direction, now off for a soak in the tub!
    Marie.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast