Thread: Erin's CD Diary

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Erin's CD Diary

That is still an impressive weight loss

I know you wanted to lose a little more but it was always going to be hard as you had lost such a large amount the previous week.

If you add the 2 losses together that totals 11.5 pounds in 2 weeks which is only 2.5 pounds away from shifting 1 stone in 2 weeks........that is still pretty amazing isn't it.

Hopefully that will help to keep you on track

Dee
    xxx
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks dee I really appreciate the encouragement
    dh is being great but doesn't fully understand why I'm putting myself through it

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Star View Post
    thanks dee I really appreciate the encouragement
    dh is being great but doesn't fully understand why I'm putting myself through it
    Unfortunately they don't always understand

I know mine doesn't - as far as he is concerned I have lost the bulk of the weight so why go back to SS but I keep explaining that I am not completely happy and just want to shift another few stone.

Fortunately he does support me but I know that he would also encourage me to fall of the wagon if I was having a bad day if you see what I mean so I don't tell him that I am having a bad day

How are things going this week?

Dee
    xx
    Dee

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deeb66 View Post
    Unfortunately they don't always understand

I know mine doesn't - as far as he is concerned I have lost the bulk of the weight so why go back to SS but I keep explaining that I am not completely happy and just want to shift another few stone.

Fortunately he does support me but I know that he would also encourage me to fall of the wagon if I was having a bad day if you see what I mean so I don't tell him that I am having a bad day

How are things going this week?

Dee
    xx
    That's exactly how my dh is

I am going tonight for my mid week weigh in so hopefully that will keep my morale up and I have been great this week haven't eaten anything except the bars.

Will post later when I get back x

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That's exactly how my dh is

I am going tonight for my mid week weigh in so hopefully that will keep my morale up and I have been great this week haven't eaten anything except the bars.

Will post later when I get back x
    Good luck sweetie

Looking forward to seeing your weight loss.

Dee
    xxx
    Dee

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know whether to be disappointed or not. Had a half week weigh in tonight (normal weigh in is on sunday morning) to keep me on track and I lost 1/2 lb but CDC thought this was good as I normally get weighed in the morning and she reckons that I am probably down about anotehr 2lbs on top of this but I don't know *sigh*

I'm abit deflated now but will see on Sunday what my weight loss for the week is.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know whether to be disappointed or not. Had a half week weigh in tonight (normal weigh in is on sunday morning) to keep me on track and I lost 1/2 lb but CDC thought this was good as I normally get weighed in the morning and she reckons that I am probably down about anotehr 2lbs on top of this but I don't know *sigh*

I'm abit deflated now but will see on Sunday what my weight loss for the week is.
    as I always say better off than no no matter how small I dont like night time weigh ins I prefer to be weighed in the mornings!!

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

No I don't think you should be disappointed I think you are doing really well.

Your CDC is right.......when you get weighed in the morning you will be considerably less. Throughtout the day you have taken your shakes plus all that water and you will be surprised how much it weighs.

I tried an experiment once..........I placed a mug on the scales and then filled it with coffee and was surprised to see that it weighed a pound in weight. I weighed myself before and after drinking it and needless to say I was heavier the second time.

After that experiment I always made sure that I got weighed in the morning at roughly the same time and I also made sure that I consumed the same sort of quantity of fluid beforehand.

HTH

Dee
    xxx
    Dee

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I love morning weigh ins as it does show better results, any loss is great and you should be proud of yourself

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks girls, don't know what I would do without you all

Big test is tomorrow night I have an engagement party to go to so my plan is to a)drive so therefore I cannot drink and b) I'm bringing a bar with me so while everyone is having the buffet I won't feel left out and then I get weighed Sunday morning at 10am.

Hopefully I have shifted the 2lbs and will have lost my stone in 3 weeks keep your fingers crossed for me xx

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

How is it going Erin?

Are you ok?

Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in

Dee
    xx
    Dee

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Didin't get a chance to come on yesterday, as everything was quite hectic, anyway had a night out on saturday I offered to drive so there was no temptation to drink and I brought a bar with me to be on the safe side. Got weighed yesterday morning and lost 4.5lbs

So that's a total of 16lbs in 3 weeks

04 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, well done you! What do people say when you tell them why you're not eating the party food? I feel a bit shy about saying to other people - was hard enough to tell DH I wanted to do it!
    [I]Sharon
    *****proofed the house but they're still getting in!!

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMum View Post
    Wow, well done you! What do people say when you tell them why you're not eating the party food? I feel a bit shy about saying to other people - was hard enough to tell DH I wanted to do it!
    I don't mention it, and if they ask I just say that I ate before I came out I plan on having a wee cheat this saturday night some chicken and a few vodka & sodas as it's our wedding anniversary, but I won't overdue it. How long have you been doing CD for??

04 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

About 11 hours So far so good - have a headache now - and just had 3rd shake Chocolate -was good, cappacino for lunch which was much nicer than I imagined, fruits of forest 1st thing which not so keen on!
    [I]Sharon
    *****proofed the house but they're still getting in!!

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Didin't get a chance to come on yesterday, as everything was quite hectic, anyway had a night out on saturday I offered to drive so there was no temptation to drink and I brought a bar with me to be on the safe side. Got weighed yesterday morning and lost 4.5lbs

So that's a total of 16lbs in 3 weeks
    Well done Erin

It certainly is worth going without food when you see these kinds of results isn't it?

Dee
    xx
    Dee

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

How are things going Erin?

Are you ok?

Dee
    xx
    Dee

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm grand Dee. wsa out last night for our Anniversary which is today and had a wee cheat chicken salad no dressing and a few vodka and sodas.

Got weighed yesterday morning as well so that I could have a guilt free night out last night and I lost another 2.5lbs which I'm happy with that's a total of 1 stone 4.5lbs in 4 weeks.

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done Erin

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats brilliant Erin

I bet you feel so much better

Glad that you had a good anniversary......I know you came of plan a bit but by the sounds of it you were quite controlled so that was good. The food choice sounded really good so well done!

Make sure that you get straight back on the wagon and I am sure that it will have done you no harm whatsoever.

Have a good week

Dee
    xx
    Dee

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast