Wibblws wobbly way to weighing less

Hybrid View

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post

Thanks short stuff how are you doing this week? Did you do your last sw last night?
    I did n gained 2lb. At least I know ive made the right decision. Yoga next monday n get my fitness n flexibility back. That should also help my recovery surely? Xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    I did n gained 2lb. At least I know ive made the right decision. Yoga next monday n get my fitness n flexibility back. That should also help my recovery surely? Xx
    Absolutely.. Anything like that will help.,
    What date is surgery again?

Feb 12
    Post Thanks / Like

1lb on for me this week however we had 3 different family parties / get togethers during the week with lots of food and drink so to be honest I'm amazed I got away with only a 1lb! It's only my 3rd gain since I started in January, the others being when I had an operation and then when on holiday so not too bad. However the 3 stone loss is proving elusive, I made it to 2 stone 13 3/4 lbs loss before putting the 1lb back on, gutted! I'm still loving the 5:2 diet though it fits so well around whatever else is going on with no guilt!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sally69 View Post
    1lb on for me this week however we had 3 different family parties / get togethers during the week with lots of food and drink so to be honest I'm amazed I got away with only a 1lb! It's only my 3rd gain since I started in January, the others being when I had an operation and then when on holiday so not too bad. However the 3 stone loss is proving elusive, I made it to 2 stone 13 3/4 lbs loss before putting the 1lb back on, gutted! I'm still loving the 5:2 diet though it fits so well around whatever else is going on with no guilt!

That's not too bad considering you had such a lot on! Loving 5:2 now only thing that ever worked for me! Keep going uou will probably be down again next week x