Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Im so pleased for you xx
    Oh and my jeans are finally feeling a bit loose.. Must have been bet into them lol!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post
    Oh and my jeans are finally feeling a bit loose.. Must have been bet into them lol!
    lol x I am really chuffed with myself as i can now get into a size 12 for the first time in about 20 years lol x so I can fully relate to liking the loose clothes thing x

Post Thanks / Like

lol x I am really chuffed with myself as i can now get into a size 12 for the first time in about 20 years lol x so I can fully relate to liking the loose clothes thing x
    Yeah I think I was between 14-16 as my 14 jeans were tight and I had a muffin top so now think I am almost between 12-14.. I have lots of gorgeous 12 jeans a couple of pairs of which I have never worn!! Can't wait!!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I think I was between 14-16 as my 14 jeans were tight and I had a muffin top so now think I am almost between 12-14.. I have lots of gorgeous 12 jeans a couple of pairs of which I have never worn!! Can't wait!!
    Thats how I am x I deliberately bought size 12's to encourage me n ive got room in them xx

Post Thanks / Like

Thats how I am x I deliberately bought size 12's to encourage me n ive got room in them xx
    Wow well done you!!! I almost want to try them on but am afraid if they still won't fit I will get demotivated and I feel really motivated today! I bought them when my youngest was born to encourage me to slim down but I never did (she is 8 now lol!) or at least not enough.: but I never found a diet I could stick to and I really think I will with this one!!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow well done you!!! I almost want to try them on but am afraid if they still won't fit I will get demotivated and I feel really motivated today! I bought them when my youngest was born to encourage me to slim down but I never did (she is 8 now lol!) or at least not enough.: but I never found a diet I could stick to and I really think I will with this one!!
    yeah see im doing better with sw than I have with all the others but have lost my mojo since my laparoscopy. I think its down to the knowledge of what's next but also because I know it will be the end of July-ish that there is no sense of urgency either. Also the catty comment as session a week n half ago knocked me even further. I will lose my last stone as I want to recover from the hysterectomy as quickly as possible and my logic is that the fitter i am the easier it will be. Ive kinda made my mind up that im going to find an exercise class on the monday nights instead of SW and get fit that way while still kinda sticking to it. This monday is already paid for so that will be my last week there.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah see im doing better with sw than I have with all the others but have lost my mojo since my laparoscopy. I think its down to the knowledge of what's next but also because I know it will be the end of July-ish that there is no sense of urgency either. Also the catty comment as session a week n half ago knocked me even further. I will lose my last stone as I want to recover from the hysterectomy as quickly as possible and my logic is that the fitter i am the easier it will be. Ive kinda made my mind up that im going to find an exercise class on the monday nights instead of SW and get fit that way while still kinda sticking to it. This monday is already paid for so that will be my last week there.
    sounds like a good plan. I am sure you have the basics to go it alone now and an exercise class is no harm!

Well consider me not demotivated., one of my size 12s even though a slim fit goes on and does up!!! Ok I wouldn't wear them can't breathe but it won't be long! Another pair which are river island and I have never worn had gorgeous red roses down the leg goes on (wouldn't go over hips before!) but I need another inch before I can close them but I am getting there I am so chuffed!!!

We go on hols in six weeks and I hope to lose another half stone by then and have a lovely 'new' wardrobe of things I haven't worn In years..
    I am cursing myself for letting myself get this way but it kinda creeps up doesn't it!!!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good plan. I am sure you have the basics to go it alone now and an exercise class is no harm!

Well consider me not demotivated., one of my size 12s even though a slim fit goes on and does up!!! Ok I wouldn't wear them can't breathe but it won't be long! Another pair which are river island and I have never worn had gorgeous red roses down the leg goes on (wouldn't go over hips before!) but I need another inch before I can close them but I am getting there I am so chuffed!!!

We go on hols in six weeks and I hope to lose another half stone by then and have a lovely 'new' wardrobe of things I haven't worn In years..
    I am cursing myself for letting myself get this way but it kinda creeps up doesn't it!!!
    That is brilliant well done x

It sure does creep up x I weighed more at xmas this year than the day I had ds. Ok so he was teeny but still x

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

1.5 lbs down. I don't know how but just said thanks and ran! Well.. Technically I didn't actually run....
    Having a bad munchie day ( or 2) this weekend...

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littlemiss60561 View Post
    1.5 lbs down. I don't know how but just said thanks and ran! Well.. Technically I didn't actually run....
    Having a bad munchie day ( or 2) this weekend...
    Good for you x

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

just caught up - you are all doing amazingly girls - keep it up!!!!!!
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks juggler!!

So this morning I added my weight to my net diary app and it says my bmi is normal not overweight anymore yay!

13. Likes VeggieSausage liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

my bmi is normal not overweight anymore yay!
    Thats brill murphf x good for you x

Post Thanks / Like

Thats brill murphf x good for you x
    Thanks short stuff how are you doing this week? Did you do your last sw last night?

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks short stuff how are you doing this week? Did you do your last sw last night?
    I did n gained 2lb. At least I know ive made the right decision. Yoga next monday n get my fitness n flexibility back. That should also help my recovery surely? Xx

Post Thanks / Like

I did n gained 2lb. At least I know ive made the right decision. Yoga next monday n get my fitness n flexibility back. That should also help my recovery surely? Xx
    Absolutely.. Anything like that will help.,
    What date is surgery again?

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely.. Anything like that will help.,
    What date is surgery again?
    I dont have a date yet x but im seeing the consultant on thursday x

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh you guys I am so excited I have gone under ten stone!! Have
    Lost
    Over half a stone now and want to get down to 9.5 stone or so, so I am well on my way!!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh you guys I am so excited I have gone under ten stone!! Have
    Lost
    Over half a stone now and want to get down to 9.5 stone or so, so I am well on my way!!
    Brilliant xx well done xx

Post Thanks / Like

Wow

Well done everyone that's brilliant

Do any of you have any before and after pics ,...we have a private section here with a password ...let me know if you want the password
    It would be good to see everyone weight loss

Angel xx

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast