Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Ready for Christmas Diet

Mama2three and I are starting our diet on Monday. We have both let things slip and need to lose weight, so although it seems a long way off we have chosen Christmas as our goal date. In eighteen weeks, or there about, by losing a pound or two a week, we could see a big weight loss.

We both need support so have become diet buddies and welcome anyone who wants to join us. So I am going to weigh in on Monday morning and will post .
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i will be here to support you hon. i'm the best nagger in the world and still swear by my gym junkies as the easiest way EVER to lose weight and eat loads (but healthy).
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

APR 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jelly15 View Post
    Mama2three and I are starting our diet on Monday. We have both let things slip and need to lose weight, so although it seems a long way off we have chosen Christmas as our goal date. In eighteen weeks, or there about, by losing a pound or two a week, we could see a big weight loss.

We both need support so have become diet buddies and welcome anyone who wants to join us. So I am going to weigh in on Monday morning and will post .
    Yes Im up for it! Im away next wk though so will have to start on the 28th Aug!

Anyone tried the boots diet? I signed up and lost half a stone in a few weeks, but went on hols for a wk and put it all back on Then lost my mojo to carry on xx

APR 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    i will be here to support you hon. i'm the best nagger in the world and still swear by my gym junkies as the easiest way EVER to lose weight and eat loads (but healthy).
    Whats gym junkies?

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes count me in, put on 10lbs on holiday - yikes!!! got about 3 stone to lose (at least).....

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the thread Jelly , I know we got real support last year when we both shifted the pounds from lots of members , Juggler and others.
    Maintaining has become increasingly difficult as I have less and less time for excercise , my Zumba addiction is just a memory!
    So..we will both look goreous and slim at the xmas get togethers!! ( well average and slimmer for me!)

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tippy Toes View Post
    Whats gym junkies?
    it's a back to basics eating diet/lifestyle plan hon. so easy. weight fell off me in 5 weeks, and just started following it 50% ish as a sort of new lifestyle, for last 2 years and have not put ANY weight back on. I eat all the foods I like, treat myself and splurge now and again, have a little bit of what I fancy most days.

You have to love your veggies and like meat/fish/eggs but if you do it's easy. Even if you followed it 80% you'd lose. If you can't find it in the fatties section let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

80% of weight loss is nutrition based and as this plan says - you cannot out exercise bad nutrition so in effect you could do this plan and lose weight without doing any exercising at all - but it helps speed it up

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

it's a back to basics eating diet/lifestyle plan hon. so easy. weight fell off me in 5 weeks, and just started following it 50% ish as a sort of new lifestyle, for last 2 years and have not put ANY weight back on. I eat all the foods I like, treat myself and splurge now and again, have a little bit of what I fancy most days.

You have to love your veggies and like meat/fish/eggs but if you do it's easy. Even if you followed it 80% you'd lose. If you can't find it in the fatties section let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

80% of weight loss is nutrition based and as this plan says - you cannot out exercise bad nutrition so in effect you could do this plan and lose weight without doing any exercising at all - but it helps speed it up
    This sounds good. Thanks Juggler - knew we could count on you for support

APR 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh that sounds good, Ill go and have a look for it now. Thanks for that hun xx

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jelly15 View Post
    This sounds good. Thanks Juggler - knew we could count on you for support
    i know I go on about it but it's because I want to share how easy it is. I spent years cutting carbs, wine and sweets and not really losing much at all, then I did this and it just disappeared. Swear by it

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieSausage View Post
    Yes count me in, put on 10lbs on holiday - yikes!!! got about 3 stone to lose (at least).....
    I have about four stone to lose to be in a healthy weight range but I am hoping to lose two stone to look better for the Christmas parties.

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tippy Toes View Post
    Yes Im up for it! Im away next wk though so will have to start on the 28th Aug!

Anyone tried the boots diet? I signed up and lost half a stone in a few weeks, but went on hols for a wk and put it all back on Then lost my mojo to carry on xx
    Going to look up about the boots diet and the gym junkies tonight

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I weighed myself and I am spot on 14 stone I want to be 12 stone for Christmas. I am now 43 and my mum has her first heart attack at 44 so I need to start looking after myself.

Back in May I lost about a stone in a month by using this app http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/virtu...&affId=1503186 but I put it back on after I was ill and stopped listening, so I think I will give it ago again.

Anyone else get on the scales this morning?

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Jelly.
    well Im ready to go - fruit and carrots chopped and ready to pick on!!
    Trainers ready for a run ( walk / jog /walk more..and repeat!) once I finish work.
    One stone to lose...here goes!

Aug '11
    Post Thanks / Like

I started my Diet last week. I'm using a 9 day detox kit 1st its fab!
    I've got soo much energy I bounce, 7 days in and I've lost 8lbs
    my initiall weigh in was 11st 6 my target weight is 10st and a lifestyle adjustment to maintain that.
    couple days and I go onto the full time plan cant wait this is the easiest diet I've ever done

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflowers View Post
    I started my Diet last week. I'm using a 9 day detox kit 1st its fab!
    I've got soo much energy I bounce, 7 days in and I've lost 8lbs
    my initiall weigh in was 11st 6 my target weight is 10st and a lifestyle adjustment to maintain that.
    couple days and I go onto the full time plan cant wait this is the easiest diet I've ever done
    That is an impressive weight loss - well done.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have Christmas as my goal too. Got my Slimming World weigh in tonight, but had two weddings over the weekend so not holding out much hope for a weight loss tonight! Will be back on track tomorrow (always tomorrow!). x

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll join too - am on here so much it makes sense to do this as well! Thank you jelly and momma

I started a 'mediterraneum diet' three days ago which is healthy veg and fruit and wholegrain eating, no fads, and I'm also trying not to eat any carbs after five pm but have a bigger lunch.... also only drinking alcohol when I go out which isnt too often.... having soda water with lime and lemon and ice instead and have grown to love it....

Funny what you said about zumba addict mamma - same for me , really loved it a few years ago and have the wii game. I have weak knees now and prefer walking when I can instead and swimming....

I have about 2.5 stone to lose and thought I'd be happy with a pound a week.
    Ok, 14 stone 2 today xxxx
    'It's never too late to have a happy childhood' ( Tom Robinson)

Aug '11
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I finished my 9 day detox and have gone onto the full diet plan Love it!
    lost 10lbs on the 9 day detox which just Rocks! only another 6lbs i want to loose then maintain. Have to say I'm full of energy and have no cravings at all yippeeee

will have to get clothes shopping though!

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflowers View Post
    Well I finished my 9 day detox and have gone onto the full diet plan Love it!
    lost 10lbs on the 9 day detox which just Rocks! only another 6lbs i want to loose then maintain. Have to say I'm full of energy and have no cravings at all yippeeee

will have to get clothes shopping though!
    that's brilliant honey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast