3 One year olds at the same time
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 One year olds at the same time

All day for one day a week - good idea or not? I was only planning on taking on one child at a time along with my one year old. Anyone got 3? How are you coping?

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm going to be doing it 1 day a week (actually one of them is only 8 months) and I'm not exactly whooping with joy but it's a mindee sibling baby.

I've always had 3 - either 2 toddlers and a baby or 2 babies and a toddler, now I'll have both sets - 2 babies and 2 pre-schoolers

I would NOT do 3 x 1 year olds all week - I don't have the stamina
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill tell you after next week ( if Im still sane that is), -2 1yrolds and a 6mnth old all week!

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    Ill tell you after next week ( if Im still sane that is), -2 1yrolds and a 6mnth old all week!
    good luck hon.

July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh you will both have to let me know how it goes - I am worried they will all be wanting sleeps at different times all day and we will never make it out the door! Also how do you get around - double buggy and sling? I have a 4 year old to collect from school too! (She counts as a rising 5's)

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Altogether Ill have the 3 babes , 3yr old at pt playgroup and my 5 yr old. Its only for one week each month whilst mum does training. I sounded very convincing telling ofsted how I would cope , think I was actually trying to convince myself! We will have to get out and about with 2 school and playgroup runs , thankfully i got a bargain t3 not so long ago.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Go for it - you can always rest the next day
    Debbie

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i've got a t3 too, but both the older ones (17 months and 15 months) just starting to walk so them plus a non-crawler means I won't be going far from house

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleblue View Post
    Oh you will both have to let me know how it goes - I am worried they will all be wanting sleeps at different times all day and we will never make it out the door! Also how do you get around - double buggy and sling? I have a 4 year old to collect from school too! (She counts as a rising 5's)
    I have 2 one year olds and a baby some days and I go to a playgroup after the school drop off in the morning and by the time we get home they are all tired so I give them their lunch and put them all to bed and majority of time they all sleep

We go out in the car so haven't got a triple buggy but I am looking at getting one.

Aug 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a two year old, an eight month old and a 16 month old most days this week. It's tiring. The eight month old screams whenever I put her down or even look away from her and the 16 month old just wants to pull everything out, break things, empty the fridge, empty cupboards etc .. hard work! Good luck with yours

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    Altogether Ill have the 3 babes , 3yr old at pt playgroup and my 5 yr old. Its only for one week each month whilst mum does training. I sounded very convincing telling ofsted how I would cope , think I was actually trying to convince myself! We will have to get out and about with 2 school and playgroup runs , thankfully i got a bargain t3 not so long ago.
    Good luck! I would need the other three weeks off each month to recover!

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

oct 96
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loushah View Post
    I have 2 one year olds and a baby some days and I go to a playgroup after the school drop off in the morning and by the time we get home they are all tired so I give them their lunch and put them all to bed and majority of time they all sleep

We go out in the car so haven't got a triple buggy but I am looking at getting one.
    hi i have a triple buggy for sale its side by side with rain cover wanting £125 ovno
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jan 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can I please ask??

Did you all have to get a variation for the babies under 1??

I have had lovely parents around today, with gorgeous twin boys aged 7 1/2 months old. Anyway they have said they would like me to have their twins. I have a variation form from Ofsted as I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old that is at nursery the days I would be caring for the twins. The 1 & 3 year old are my own children.

I have almost finished the variation form, but worried that I may not get it, I really would like to care for these boys and the parents were lovely too...

I have everything crossed......

V x: