5am start
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5am start

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you have lost the lo, but I am sure in the long run it is best for both you, your family and the lo concerned!

Hope you manage to fill his space soon with someone wanting more reasonable hours!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you lost the little one

Angel xx

onceinabluemoon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Debbieanne View Post
    Thank you people for all your replies.
    I have told mum no, and we are now on a 4 week notice period, so thats that, had him nearly 3 years its a shame but i feel its too much for everyone involved.
    Mum has told them at work and is going to do a late shift instead, and share childcare with hubby.
    Much better and little one is happy because he knows his years of getting up at silly oclock will stop.
    I'll be sad to loose him but happy that my 6am starts will stop too, and i'm not doing them again if asked
    If she could do this why on earth didn't she do it in the first place instead of thinking about putting the child through getting up at 4.30 every day? Methinks her priorities are in the wrong place.

As for starting at 5am, no way, I start at 6.30 at the moment which means I'm in bed by 9pm most nights, not great for a family with teenagers.

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

good for you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12