'Waiting for CRB club' starting here ...
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy 'Waiting for CRB club' starting here ...

Please come and join me you are fed up with waiting for a CRB. I feel like I am going to explode!!!!! and need some moral support.

I have been waiting for dh's CRB for 60 days now and have been pre-reg for over 18 months. I want to cry! Who is going to join me?

Aug 06
    Post Thanks / Like

have you chased it up? Cant join you and cant remember how long mine took, it was months though
    ***** proofed the house but they're still getting in!

Jul 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have chased it both at the crb office and with the police but it seems to be of no use! I suppose I will just sit about twiddling my thumbs hoping it comes before I am old and grey ...

July 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankfully mine cleared yesterday but my partner's is still there after almost 60 days - I will start chasing that next week just as I did with mine!

I am waiting to see now if a silly caution I got when I was younger will show up as then there will be even further delays

Good luck!!

Jun 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting for mine! Well, they have cleared but because I moved house during the process, they apparently went to my old address but I know the lady who lives there and she never said they arrived. I rang the CRB and they can't issue copies as it's past 93 days. I did inform Ofsted that I had moved ( in December) and the CRBs were issued in Feb so surely Ofsted are liable to redo them??

Post Thanks / Like

My CRB's lost! Hubbys had a 7 working day turnaround but mine, sent from Ofsted to CRB on the same day, has never arrived at CRB. So I've had a 3 week delay and am now waiting for my new one to appear on the tracker.

Boo hiss to CRB! Not impressed, just hoping I'm reg in time for my LO to start in September. By then it will have been 7 months from pre-reg sessions...but Im sure thats not long in comparison to some.

MummyMia, thats terrible. Ofsted told me they can chase CRB after 60 days on stage 4.

Rhiannon

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steedie View Post
    My CRB's lost! Hubbys had a 7 working day turnaround but mine, sent from Ofsted to CRB on the same day, has never arrived at CRB. So I've had a 3 week delay and am now waiting for my new one to appear on the tracker.

Boo hiss to CRB! Not impressed, just hoping I'm reg in time for my LO to start in September. By then it will have been 7 months from pre-reg sessions...but Im sure thats not long in comparison to some.

MummyMia, thats terrible. Ofsted told me they can chase CRB after 60 days on stage 4.

Rhiannon
    Now that is very interesting, my form has also been lost and my hubby's went through no problem. We have been on and on to them to find out how the form could possibly have got lost and am now being looked after by a manager when I have to send another form in. It really is apauling! I wonder if our forms were in the same batch? Husbands was received June 2nd?

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent mine off last friday and they had arrived at the CRB office yesterday. Both mine and partners are now going through Stage 1 of the process. yey. This does kinda mean though that i may just need to step up my game a little as i have been fannying around putting off policy writing etc :/

Jul 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I just logged into the CRB tracking site and dh's disclosure was dispatched on Friday! Woohoo!!! I can't believe it! I'm finally going to be registered

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg omg omg!! Just logged in to check on my CRB and mines already at stage 4!! eeeek! not long to go now! I'm soooo not ready! Partners is still only on stage 2 though ?

Jul 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzle View Post
    Omg omg omg!! Just logged in to check on my CRB and mines already at stage 4!! eeeek! not long to go now! I'm soooo not ready! Partners is still only on stage 2 though ?
    Stage 4 is the one that takes the longest
    That is when it gets sent to the police.

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mummyMia View Post
    Stage 4 is the one that takes the longest
    That is when it gets sent to the police.
    Stage 2 or 3 possibly said something about police in it too? Hmm. Well i thought it would have taken longer than a week for it to have even got to stage 4 so i'm quite happy so far.

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted my CRBS on 24th June just checked and says the received them on 1st July mine is at stage 2 and my hubbys at stage 4 already!

Can't believe how quick hubbys is going but wish mine was as fast! He's moved around the country more than me too!

ReReg10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

mine was on stage 4 for 3 months, the whole thing took 4 months & 3 weeks......its a nightmare!!
    What a crock!!!

pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

3 out of my 4 are here!!! 1 a day so expecting last 1 tomorrow fingers crossed an hope me certificate follows on thursday lol

Post Thanks / Like

Kazodoh ours were at that time too - hubbys was received on the 3rd of June by CRB, mine never appeared.

However, there is light ladies...I got a new one sent out, and it went on the system (tracking) on 30th June and was checked on 1st July and sent out the same day!!!! When I tracked it online it was lucky I was sitting down or I would have fallen over in shock.

Good luck All
    Rhiannon

Sep 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

pft................ DH and sisters came back within 7 days, I already work in a pre-school (so have one there) and did work for the census this year (so yup have another) mine IS still in the system x

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Eeeeeep my crb had been dispatched! I'm not ready for a pre reg visit!!!!!!!

Partners crb is now on stage 4 mine didn't take long on that stage.

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

both mine and hubbys have been dispatched yesterday so only 11days from them receiving them to dispatch!

Nervous now about the pre-reg visit.

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

My partners got dispatched the day after mine It arrived monday! now waiting for the call lol.

Thinking about it, it took ofsted about a week to countersign then the CRB office it took about 11 days for me too.