health declaration tick!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default health declaration tick!!!

I am getting excited now, things are moving on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thursday I dropped my healt declaration to my surgery. They booked me a telephone appt with my GP. She phoned me on Friday and said apologetically she would need to charge me £15 for the admin, would I be OK with this? I just laughed and said more than OK thank you, some people are paying five times that or more! She said I could collect it that afternoon. So, £15 and less than 24 hours later I've got it!

I am also booked on my ICP the 6th and 13th of November, have written the statutory policies and working on my fees policy. I've nearly finished my Preparing for your Reg Visit booklet too! Oh, and I have started child proofing my house and getting the resources ready. I have a written reference from a nursery parent and my teacher colleague is writing one this weekend.

Now I'm doing everything I can think of to avoid the risk assessments as I feel it's a bit of a mountain. But my boys (11 and 13) have kindly offered to help me with these so I think we will get started this weekend. They are really sweet and supportive.

So on Monday I am planning to send my application off!

Thank you so much everyone for the help and support you give on here, I think I spend more time with you than my other friends!

And good luck to all you pre reg out there!

xxx

Nov 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: health declaration tick!!!

Good luck with it all hun + hope the risk assessments go well over the weekend x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It sounds like you are organised!

If you need any help you know where we are

Oct 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you guys, I do feel I am pretty much ready. I risk assessed my house this weekend!!!

Just a few adjustments in the house etc then I'm ready to rock!

xxx