Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: the new and exclusive NO MINDEES CLUB

Hi Diz01 Have you advertised EVERYWHERE you can think of? FIS site, Mumsnet (just had a placement from there only for the summer holidays but better than nothing) Facebook, local childrens centre, local schools if they will let you and they have not closed for the summer, other childminders (other than that 2very nice lady")
    An idea, I have been asking around my group of childminders to see if they do babysitting, they don't because they are doing plenty during the day but say they have been asked by parents sooooo.. I have asked if it would be cheeky for me to give them a card to pass onto their parents for babysitting only. One childminder has said she has a parent who will deffintly go for it. I know it is not what we signed up for but needs must Could this work for any of you? Carefull how you approch it but if you have a good relasnoship with other c/m's it may get some pennies in.
    Sleeping Baby

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: the new and exclusive NO MINDEES CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by clare's bears View Post
    well done andrea,, and a mum at my children's centre needs 2 and half days a week too,, talk soon hope it all works out.
    clare x
    wow it is gr8 news,, got a home visit to do on monday morning (girl needing 2 n half days) thanks clare x x x and 2nd visit from the 2yr old (settle-in session) and over 8's in the week,,

many thanks for thoes who wished me well it worked but ill still pop in to wish you all good luck x x x x

Non childminder member
    Ex Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going to be a paid up fully fledged member of the group and then I had a mum come round today and I got the job. OK it's only 1 day a week but thats better than the drought I've been experiencing
    Lets hope she doesn't mess me around like the others......

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only do I still have no children but I have just discovered a new childminder has started in the area who looks brilliant! Great!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Bradley View Post
    Not only do I still have no children but I have just discovered a new childminder has started in the area who looks brilliant! Great!!!!!!!!!!!
    but what about you hun,,, your brilliant too remember that xx

my new mindee started last monday (first day with me and ofsted turned up) and parents are already questioning payments,,

this month there are 5 weeks even though the monday is the 31st,,i still have to feed him for the tues, wed, thurs and friday,,,and mum is thinking of giving me just one days pay for the monday!!!!!!!!

ive invfoiced her for the full amount and now i find out she gets childcare payments from the NHS on the 3rd friday of the month then she will send my payments by standing order which she said could take 3 working days to clear

sorry but that dont sound like PAYMENT IN ADVANCE!!! I have to wait till the end of the month for a penny and like i said there are 5 wks this month how am i to pay for everything? ohhhhh glad i have work but wish i was paid when agreed.

good luck every1 work is on its way to us all x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234