Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: the new and exclusive NO MINDEES CLUB

well I hope it is temporary...but I am on ALL of these pages and nothing!!
    Nicole xx

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done ripeberry

I too am on all these sites and nothing yet,

ive just left a new thread (a bit long) but with bad news,, my unempolyment insurance wont pay out a penny im left now with £76 saveings and from the
    1st august the next lot of direct debits will come out of an empty bank

im so scared now realy dont know what to do except ive canceled the waste of time insurance policies./. did you know because i dont have a P45 i wont be able to clame anything!!!

do i give up n sign on the dole?

realy upset today sorry love andrea x x

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh i'm so sorry Andrea. Do you have any familly that can help?
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

hi ,, no family that can help, mum n dad both retired and living on basic pensions, brother just about manages on his £240 week wages,, and my X husband has a new family and just about pays his maintanance each week,,

ive saved well and used it to pay the bills for one month and the shopping for 2 weeks and thats why im ok till the 1st of August but only got the £76 cash left.

never used my overdraft in about 5years,, think its time i'll have to.

been out advertising today too and half the shops wont put my card up??

hair dressers and post office and the market but the others said no

schools said they can't endorse me just incase something went wrong

and nurserys said why advertise you when we have vacancies!!!

next to no enquiries are coming through with our local family information service... its not good news

yet one cm in my area who has not worked with EYFS and she told me well what is it!!! is full she had an inspection and was told she lucky she not shutting her down her words ,,,,,"we have not worked with the standards since sept 08' what have you been doing? overall satisfactory and just because the children are happy and safe work with EYFS and i want to see the improvements next visit"

I only stayed with this woman for 5hrs on my sunday to help her understand EYFS and what she needed to do etc and she has practicaly forgot everything i said i give up

sorry im realy upset today and my posts are getting long x x x x

july 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: the new and exclusive NO MINDEES CLUB

Hi can i join? Not quite registered yet just waiting for pub lib insurance and my certificate. Had 3 enquiries where i posted info out but not one has got back to me yet?
    Don't know whether i sholud ring them??? Don't want to come across too desperate but getting that way if i don't get mindees pretty soon after registering!
    katieskatie xx

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

oh no sorry to hear this andrea!!
    I hope things will work out for you quickly...

and katieskatie..you are welcome to joing, but we'd rather you didnt have to stay for too long and get yourself some mindees

About phoning back...I am the same...I phoned someone back though as even if it is a NO i know for definate...I hate not knowing for sure...It might not bring any mindees but it brings me peace of mind...so to speak..
    Nicole xx

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: the new and exclusive NO MINDEES CLUB

Agghh Just been watching GMTV and they were saying how difficult it was to find childcare for the summer! I'm here Can you see me? They were saying about cost as well but surely if income is that low help can be got from Tax Credits (well it did for me) Also care for the over 12's again I'll take 'em OK got that off my chest, Im sure many of you feel the same frustration (you may even be able to spell it!)
    Hope the phone rings today for all of us,
    Sleeping Baby

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

well..possibly good news.
    a mum I know from mothers and toddler is going on a 16week course from september onwards to get back into work..
    and I think she wants me to look after her little boy..so maybe this will work out now!!

(and if she goes back to work it might actually turn into a long term thing too)

Frustration..yes know hat that feels...hope though I can replace it soon with success!!

Good luck to all of us struggling to find mindees!!
    Nicole xx

july 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: the new and exclusive NO MINDEES CLUB

Fingers crossed for you!!!!
    katieskatie xx

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

The phone rang, may have a small amount of work for the summer holidays! Yip ee. Must be all the good vibes comming from the computer when you post a message! You could be seeing a lot of posts from me to test that out
    Good luck all
    Sleeping Baby

Apr 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news Nicole, fingers crossed!

xx

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

OK This is spooky I have had another phone call for three children four hours for two days! Her child care cost is to be paid for her, I'm telling you it works get posting quick. Blackhorse have you heard any more? I am trying to send out whatever it is I am getting from posting to everyone on this thread.
    Sleeping baby

May 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: the new and exclusive NO MINDEES CLUB

Hi

I've been registered since may. I have had a couple of enquiries but nothing else. I'll join you all as nothing in sight as yet!!!!

Hope we all get mindees soon, but in the meantime Hi everyone!

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Baby View Post
    OK This is spooky I have had another phone call for three children four hours for two days! Her child care cost is to be paid for her, I'm telling you it works get posting quick. Blackhorse have you heard any more? I am trying to send out whatever it is I am getting from posting to everyone on this thread.
    Sleeping baby
    ha good for you..
    no havent heard anything else yet...but hopeful that my september mindee will turn out
    Nicole xx

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi every1, sorry not been on the forum for a few days had loads to do,,

anyway i wanted to tell you the good news i got a call for an over 8yr old for two nights after school starting september and mum phoned me because i was the only person with a web site and my ofsted report available,,

also a call for a 2yr old mon -fri 8am - 5pm
    BUT
    my DO is leaving and im going to miss her loads but her job is up for grabs and ive been told i should apply ?????????????????

good job my mum is taking me and DS away for holiday,,time 2 think x x x

Apr 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

What great news Andrea, you must be a bit relieved now!

xx

apr 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to join this!!!!!

I had a full time job, which was good pay, and was off on maternity when I took my training then. I was umming and arring whether to stay at work until i get a child, but when I was picking my son up from school I would speak to a childminder who said i would have no problems getting kids as her phone was ringing constantly so spoke to my husband and we decided that when I do my month back from maternity i would hand my notice in and leave that month, which i did. well that was in January and now it is july and I still have no kids to mind. I have had 2 calls, which were only this week, one parent visit which was yesterday so don;t know what will come of that yet. We have used all of our savings all the kids savings visas are Maxed out so really don;t know what we are going to do next month!!! I have started ebaying everything that we don;t use and clothes that don;t fit us any more just to bring some money in. Spoke to the same childminder again a couple of weeks ago and she now tells me that she has been quiet for ages and it took her 3 years to get her first child so i know i shouldn't be angry with her but if she was honest with me in the first place then i wouldn't have give up my job. I have now been told by my old work friends that they are being offered redundancy and if I stayed and took redundancy i would have got £20,000 because of the length of time I was there, so i am feeling slightly down at the moment. We want to sell our car but in the current climate no one wants to buy so we are completly stuck too. I am learning lots of different things to do with mince meat though as a cheap meal ha ha

sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana View Post
    What great news Andrea, you must be a bit relieved now!

xx
    well done andrea,, and a mum at my children's centre needs 2 and half days a week too,, talk soon hope it all works out.
    clare x

Apr 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diz01 View Post
    I would love to join this!!!!!

I had a full time job, which was good pay, and was off on maternity when I took my training then. I was umming and arring whether to stay at work until i get a child, but when I was picking my son up from school I would speak to a childminder who said i would have no problems getting kids as her phone was ringing constantly so spoke to my husband and we decided that when I do my month back from maternity i would hand my notice in and leave that month, which i did. well that was in January and now it is july and I still have no kids to mind. I have had 2 calls, which were only this week, one parent visit which was yesterday so don;t know what will come of that yet. We have used all of our savings all the kids savings visas are Maxed out so really don;t know what we are going to do next month!!! I have started ebaying everything that we don;t use and clothes that don;t fit us any more just to bring some money in. Spoke to the same childminder again a couple of weeks ago and she now tells me that she has been quiet for ages and it took her 3 years to get her first child so i know i shouldn't be angry with her but if she was honest with me in the first place then i wouldn't have give up my job. I have now been told by my old work friends that they are being offered redundancy and if I stayed and took redundancy i would have got £20,000 because of the length of time I was there, so i am feeling slightly down at the moment. We want to sell our car but in the current climate no one wants to buy so we are completly stuck too. I am learning lots of different things to do with mince meat though as a cheap meal ha ha
    OMG you poor thing. That cm that told you she was always busy should be shot, cheeky mare.

Really hope things pick up for you asap.

xx

apr 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks tatjana me too xxxxxxx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast