When to send Health Form?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Question When to send Health Form?

Hi everyone
    I only joined this site this afternoon and have eagerly jumped back on once tea was finished One query i have is when to i sort out the Health Decleration form? Do you need it in place before your get the infamous yes or no, or can you sort it out after you get the go ahead? The reason i ask is that my doctors are charging £84 to fill it out so i dont want to waste any money (not that i expect to get turned down ) Thankyou

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: When to send Health Form?

omg how much for doctor to sign him name, mine charged £16 but can claim that back with £200 set up grant.

I sent mine after I received invoice for application fee as it had reference number on.

Sep 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: When to send Health Form?

Just wanted to say, I made an appointment to see my doctor and when I got in there just asked him then to fill out for me which he did straight away with no charge at all. I sent my forms off early they need to be done when you get your reg i think. Sooner the better. You need to be crafty with the doc.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jen4Kids View Post
    Hi everyone
    I only joined this site this afternoon and have eagerly jumped back on once tea was finished

HAHA! Another one who can't keep away!

One query i have is when to i sort out the Health Decleration form? Do you need it in place before your get the infamous yes or no, or can you sort it out after you get the go ahead? The reason i ask is that my doctors are charging £84 to fill it out so i dont want to waste any money (not that i expect to get turned down ) Thankyou

They should tell you on your pre-reg what order everything is done...

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

If im correct ofsted cant say yes or no til they have your health dec form ... because theey need know your state of health

I put my health booklet in to the doc when i sent off the application form to ofsted

it took 2 weeks if i remember correctly to get it back (i had go in too for ickle chat)
    To Dare Is To Do

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING!
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh the health dec... I handed mind in to the doctors, it took two weeks to get the blasted thing back and all my doctor did was sign her name. Two weeks wait for a flamin signature! Then charged me £10 for the pleasure, lol Ofsted received it within a couple of days of me posting it off and they're now coming on Thursday - eeeek!!