Hi all....

after 5 months of waiting, I have my pre reg visit this week...and I have gone into panic mode!

I have produced numerous policies already, but having just started going thru the pre-reg booklet, and filling it in (which I thought I wouldnt need to do, as I was sure I had all the answers firmly in my head, but they appear to have gone AWOL now!!). I am stuck on a few things, and wonder if anyone can offer some advice please? Also - my risk assessment for my home and garden....I just dont know what to inlude in it...and I cant seem to find any examples anywhere....I am sure I am overthinking everything, but I am going to have an anxiety attack at this rate! I feel so silly, but please if anyone can offer any advice, it will be HUGELY appreciated!

7. How will you know that children are progressing in their learning and development, and how will you use this knowledge to plan for their further development?

9. What arrangements will you put in place to develop a written assessment of childrens progress between the ages of 2 and 3?

And.....I know we can refer to notes during the registration visit, but can I refer to the Development Matters booklet, regards activities for the 7 areas of learning etc?

The inspector told me on the phone to have my Safeguarding Policy and Complaints Procedure ready......is that really all the P&Ps she needs to see?? I do have some others ready (Non collection; Accident and Injury; Behaviour Management; Equal Opportunities; Illness & Medications; Lost/Missing Child) but I am worrying that I may be missing something.

Please someone put my mind at rest or point me in the right direction PLEEEEEAAAASE xxx