Prob daft question about Health Declaration
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Prob daft question about Health Declaration

Hi, I'm in the process of registering (at the waiting for DBS checks point &#128513.
    I don't understand what to do with the health declaration booklet. It says thaf you should supply a pre paid envelope to the dr, does she send it straight to ofsted? I can't find the address to send it to anywhere. And does that have to be after I've submitted my application?
    I'm about confused!

Thanks.

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

You can choose for the, to send it straight to ofsted or just arrange to pick it up yourself. Not sure on the rest as I didn't register through ofsted

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I see, thanks. I'll get it done & pick it up. I was worried she would send it to
    Ofsted before I'd submitted my application.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It all goes into your file and will fit together like jigsaw pieces! I hope it goes quickly for you

Post Thanks / Like

It might be best to pick up yourself from doctors so that you are 100% sure of when it's been posted. I photocopied mine before posting x

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, that's a good idea. I'll drop it off next week. I'm a little bit worried about it actually because I was on antidepressants a few years ago. I informally spoke to my old GP about it before I moved and she said she thought it wouldn't be a problem but suddenly worried that my new gp won't agree!

Hollyhock Guest

However, does anyone have the adress? I thought we must give a pre-paid envelope to the GP, whether he sends it directly or shows it to us before.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyhock View Post
    However, does anyone have the adress? I thought we must give a pre-paid envelope to the GP, whether he sends it directly or shows it to us before.
    Hi I'm in the same position you were in and can't find the address! Where did you find it in the end? Thanks