I am new to this site and I have spent all night reading different info for knowledge from this forum.
I am almost done with my pre registration and waiting for the call with a date of visit.

My question is: Do I get the Public liability insurance before the Visit? Do Pacey give you just public liability insurance if you are not a Full member? which provider is cheaper for Public liability insurance. I want to pay for membership when I am fully registered. As I need every penny to prepare for the pre reg visit.

Any tips on questions asked and what they are looking for?
I still need to get some stuff and I am worried I am not totally ready, especially after reading various forums

I don't want to cook food, but rather parent bring in their packed food. I really want to do a lot of physical activities and outing with the kids, will this be a problem with Ofsted if I am not cooking , but I can do baking activities for snacks?
I did put a flat fee of £5 per hour on my fee policy and did not indicate holiday or term times, is this right?
Advice on price for over night care please for babies? toddlers and over 8years?

Any help and advice will be appreciated.