Dbs certificates
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dbs certificates

Hi, I just wondered how long it can take to hear from ofsted once the application form has been sent?
    I'm awaiting my DBS which I've been told can take some time, before I can send off my application to ofsted so wondered if this is a long process or not? Tia

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in exact same situ as you been waiting 3 weeks mine and my partners are both still on stage 4 grr

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I was awaiting my DBS certificate and have been at the final stage (police checks) for a while. Then, last night I registered to the online update service and today have received email saying my DBS is now completed. Might be a coincidence but worth a try!
    I've now gone on to my ofsted online application to send it and discovered I need my husbands DBS cert number too! So I'm going to try the same and apply to the update service to see if it works again! X

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I decided to register to the online update service last night and this morning I received an email to say my cert has been issued. May be a coincidence but worth a try!