when  to send health declaration?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default when to send health declaration?

So finally after many months of waiting I have been able to process my application to ofsted today my question is when do 9 send the health decalration? Do they ask for it? Or do I send it now? Any tips? I'm going to take a photocopy of it just in case it gets lost!

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Once you have your ey number & they start processing it send it off, they don't ask for it at any point (well I haven't been asked) they sent me my log in for the progress part, I rang an asked if I just did it myself or do they send forms/request it and she said you just print, fill in then send it.
    They were supposed to print a ssafa form for my husband (ex service) but they didn't & when I rand the guys reply was, on yeah a lot of people haven't been getting them just ring them yourself! Good luck with the process...I'm still waiting on social services! X

Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant that's great thanks for the help

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet54 View Post
    So finally after many months of waiting I have been able to process my application to ofsted today my question is when do 9 send the health decalration? Do they ask for it? Or do I send it now? Any tips? I'm going to take a photocopy of it just in case it gets lost!
    Hi, I scanned and emailed it to them, I also photocopied it and posted the original to them xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda70 View Post

Hi, I scanned and emailed it to them, I also photocopied it and posted the original to them xx
    Good idea x x thanks x