Cypop5 ordered!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516

Thread: Cypop5 ordered!

Post Thanks / Like

Telephone was really good, I was so nervous but was fine.

First aid booked for 2 weeks time hopefully going to complete the application tonight and submit x

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop20 View Post
    Telephone was really good, I was so nervous but was fine. First aid booked for 2 weeks time hopefully going to complete the application tonight and submit x
    Eeek how exciting!!!! I need to apply for my DBS check before doing ofsted eek xx

Post Thanks / Like

I've done it!!!! Application to ofsted is in

I'm sooooo scared & nervous but also very excited. I've done a childcare.co.uk profile and set up a facebook page (unpublished) I want to start advertising for August/September but worry ofsted will take longer than the 12 weeks they say.

My DBS check didn't take v long at all but I know some can take ages. Fingers crossed urs will be quick x

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Eeek all done now hehe!!! Can we sign up to ofsted with out the first aid? Along as we do it during the registration period? X

Post Thanks / Like

U can as long as it is booked within 6wks of ur application. I've booked my course but not paid for it yet so may be worth looking for one x

July 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I applied to ofsted a couple of weeks ago thinking it would take until the summer at least but I got a call from them a few days later about my application and the woman said they're much quicker at the moment and I should have my pre reg visit in May.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That sounds good, but it does mean there's sooooo much to do. My garden is a tip at the moment, I've dug up the lawn in order to returf, getting a patio laid and have to put up new fence. And there's stuff to do all over the house, as well as risk assessments and policy's. I best get cracking just in case. I really do hope I'm ready to go by September and what u have said sounds v promising good luck with it, let us know if you hear any more x

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop20 View Post
    Wow! That sounds good, but it does mean there's sooooo much to do. My garden is a tip at the moment, I've dug up the lawn in order to returf, getting a patio laid and have to put up new fence. And there's stuff to do all over the house, as well as risk assessments and policy's. I best get cracking just in case. I really do hope I'm ready to go by September and what u have said sounds v promising good luck with it, let us know if you hear any more x
    hiya

how have you all got on i have just started this on monday and just start assignment 6 but im a little worried that i have submitted the rest and with none being marked i have no idea if im thinking along the correct lines.
    im on mat leave at the moment so thought it would be best to get it done now.

how did all your pre reg visits go? really worried about mine as im moving house end of this week so loads still to do.
    plus where i live theres only 3 nurserys 1 pre school and 2 childminders (one had terrible complaints being investigated) so child care was being called out for and childminders advertise as sure start etc but went on pre briefing session and found out a girl only living near where im moving to is also starting so wanna get done and start advertise asap as i know they have just moved house and have building work to do.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

hi ladies,
    new to the site and doing the course online and I'm stuck on task 9 the last section of the template age 8-11 11-plus behaviours my mind is just blank any help would be amazing xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tonicnotts View Post
    hi ladies,
    new to the site and doing the course online and I'm stuck on task 9 the last section of the template age 8-11 11-plus behaviours my mind is just blank any help would be amazing xxxxxxx
    hiya how have you done on task 9 i only submitted mine yesterday so wont have my feedback yet so dont know if i went along the right lines yet so i may not be any help

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516