Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cypop5 ordered!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. I hope so. How you getting on x

Post Thanks / Like

Struggling a little with Task 5 wondering how to form it. But will get there. You started in it? X

You given details for your Task 3 Telephone Task?

You doing PACEY? X

Post Thanks / Like

I've started doing the activities at the moment, the forum notes. Haven't yet looked at the assessment task but will hopefully get to it a lil later.

I've written some notes to prepare for it but haven't yet given details. That task scares me, I hate talking on the phone and when I try and explain things I end up babbling. Have u don't it yet?

Post Thanks / Like

I've wrote it all down she phoning me on Tuesday.

I just going to read it to her like a word document. One min I will copy and paste questions to help you x

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh whats this phone task? I am the same hate phone calls.. Though suppose i'll have to get over that fear lol. xxx

Post Thanks / Like

What is data protection?*
    • What is confidentiality?
    • Why is it important to keep confidentiality in the childminding setting?
    *• What sort of information do you keep confidential?
    • When can you share information – with parents’ permission & without permission?
    • What are the consequences of breaching confidentiality? E.g. gossiping in the playground.*•
    Where do you store your paperwork?• How do you store data on your computer and keep it protected?
    • Do you take photos on a digital camera (or intend to)? Do you store these photos & where?
    • What is Information Commissioners Office and how is this relevant to childminders?
    There’s information in the text book pages 35 – 37 and in the e-learning on the moodle system. Also look on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk*

Post Thanks / Like

That is basically all I did hun and answered it on 2 A4 pages I just going to read that out lol x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeekABoos View Post
    Ohhh whats this phone task? I am the same hate phone calls.. Though suppose i'll have to get over that fear lol. xxx
    Aww not long before you be getting started! Bet you can't wait!

Task 3 Accessor phones you up to have conversation about Data Protection and Confidentiality x

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hun, I'll work through that. Going to have a look through task 5 now and maybe make some notes.

Got another night at it tomorrow as I will go upstairs and watch dancing on ice (husband hates it) so can do some more then.

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LG2014 View Post
    Aww not long before you be getting started! Bet you can't wait!

Task 3 Accessor phones you up to have conversation about Data Protection and Confidentiality x
    Yeah so excited, Hope the log in stuff comes Monday ha ha wishful thinking I think lol.

Oh god will there be loads of questions on it or just a general chat? Do they arrange a time to ring etc? Sorry for the questions as you probably don't know as you have not done it yet lol. xxx

Post Thanks / Like

I giving up got a bad headache and a teething baby so I'm off!

Speak tomorrow hun x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeekABoos View Post

Yeah so excited, Hope the log in stuff comes Monday ha ha wishful thinking I think lol.

Oh god will there be loads of questions on it or just a general chat? Do they arrange a time to ring etc? Sorry for the questions as you probably don't know as you have not done it yet lol. xxx
    It for Task 3 and I just posted questions as feel helps you to put things down on paper and just read that for the topic.

You just let them know when you ready and they will call and go from three. They record it make notes and give you grade and feedback. X

Post Thanks / Like

I doing some more of my course work how you doing with Task 5.

I got some ideas but then think it rubbish and keep changing it x

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, finished at 10:30 last night

Post Thanks / Like

I've had feedback and grades back for 1.1 and 1.2.

I feel 1.3 should be ok.

I'm close to submitting Assessment Eight and Assessment Nine today.

I really want to get Assessment Six and Assessment 7 done today too.

I plan leaving Assessment 4 for very last topic lol xx

Post Thanks / Like

Blimey u are working through it quickly

I haven't even looked beyond number 5. I've got to back to 3 after u gave me those tips so hoping to do that tonight as well. How long did it take to get feedback on them, my assessor contacted me and said it would a week, although I'm hoping it will a bit quicker. I know they work in their own time but just so nervous x

Post Thanks / Like

I've always had assessment checked and graded the day I sent it to them hun.

I always email tutor after submitting work to say I've just submitted assessments as this email goes to their personal email so they will know you've submitted your work x

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to get course finished so I can get Ofsted Pre-Registration Check done and get in childminding! xx

Post Thanks / Like

Ah that's good idea, I did msg the assessor last night before I submitted second task. Fingers crossed it'll come back quickly.

Yeah me too, I'm currently on mat leave, go back to work end of April and have to work 3mnths so want to be ready to go straight after that. I don't want to go back to work at all so hoping it is only for 3mnths.

Still got to find a child protection sand first aid course though

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I went back to work in Jan but couldn't do it so off studying but need to get this done ASAP.

Congratulations on your new baby - how old?

I have a daughter who 4 and my son be 11 months old on the 4th!

I too need to do the courses! X

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast