Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default silly question re:checklists/risk assesments

hello all well this is prob silly i know,but ive just got reg.and in the process of advertising etc.Ive got the odd child here and there over the hols by word of mouth and this suits me fine at the moment.My question is though,ive got daily/weekly/mthly checks(to remind me really!)do these have to be done(signed etc) ALL the time or just when a mindee is present?its the daily checks i was thinking of more-ive done a mini risk assesment-things i check everyday as a matter of course with my lot anyway-dog feaces picked up/gate secure etc...so do i sign it all every day or as i said just when im minding?silly how some things you cant get your head around isnt it?!lol!thanks in advance!jane

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: silly question re:checklists/risk assesments

I only do mine when I've got mindees here ...

Hope you are enjoying the forum

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: silly question re:checklists/risk assesments

thanks!!!!i kinda thought that,but,just couldnt get it straight in my head iykwim!?-yeah throwing myself into it-enjoying it in short bursts with friends children at the moment to "practice"on through the hols, my husband is like "have we not got enough toys/resources anyway!?"any excuse.... jx