Pre reg questions confusion!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pre reg questions confusion!

Hi, im new, loving this form, have got it as an app on my ipad. im currently waiting for Prospect to contact me with a pre-reg interview date. Im sat completing the Ofsted 'preparing for your visit' booklet and im confused. Got all booklet completed except i think im overthinking question 1 !!! How far do i need to go? Give an example of an activity for each of the 7 areas of learning for a 4 yr old and a very young child. How young? my choice? 1 year old ok? Just one example for each area for each child or a variety? Any help greatly appreciated! Cheers :-)

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 13
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I did a 1yo as well. I just did one example for each of the areas for each age. Hth

3. Likes Little_steps liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah thank you for your reply! Ok going to give my head a rest for tonight, tackle question 1 again tomorrow with fresh eyes! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

My interviewer asked for a couple for each one, or until she got the answers she really wanted so try and think of a couple just so you have it in front of you instead of having to panic.

I went for between 9-12months depending on the area of learning.

Sept 13
    Non childminder member
    PRE-REG
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=ktdg85;1276323]My interviewer asked for a couple for each one, or until she got the answers she really wanted so try and think of a couple just so you have it in front of you instead of having to panic.

The Inspector I will have said to write down my answer for this one as this is the one we will most discuss! Yikes! My visit is in a couple of weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

I came up with an idea for each section and we talked about what other areas that activity covered. It helped me realise how one activity can actually cover all areas. The example we talked about was cooking. If you really can't think of something tell them, my inspector was fine about it and helped me
    Mandy xx

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for everyone's replies! About to sit down and get a few examples down. I think thats why ive struggled, because lots fits into every area! I do prefer black-and-white answers ha!