Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What next?

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What next?

I have just sat and filled in my forms on Ofsted online and hubby has done his- what next? Do I get sent the DBS and health check forms to get filled in? I am confused...

Sept 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya! My hubby and I did the same a couple of days ago...I think we just sit n wait for the next batch of forms to arrive like you've said.

Hope the process goes quickly for you (and us!)...I'm sure I've heard of people getting registered in the target 12 weeks or less but I can only remember the horror stories of months of waiting! Yikes!

Oct 13
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I remember someone saying ofsted send it all out to you. I have all this to come! About to start my registration course, can't wait

June 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

You will be sent the dbs fpoms and medical forms and I think the application fee form aswell. Send them off as soon as possible. My dbs took 3 wks and my partners took 7 wks. From applying to Ofsted it will be roughly 12-13 weeks and that was with me having to have a medical aswell.