Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default submitted ofsted form, what now?

Hi, Iv submitted a form online to ofsted today. What happens now? will they send me paper forems for health dec and crb? Also my partner has to fill out an ey2 form, will they then send him a crb form? Iv tried ringing them but because i havent got a reference number i cant get through....

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emmalita View Post
    Hi, Iv submitted a form online to ofsted today. What happens now? will they send me paper forems for health dec and crb? Also my partner has to fill out an ey2 form, will they then send him a crb form? Iv tried ringing them but because i havent got a reference number i cant get through....
    Yes they'll post everything out to you, you fill it in, send it back, and keep waiting!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It can take a while... so keep chasing and hopefully all the forms will be back soon!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

Firstly I managed to get through when I forgot my number I think I just kept putting 000000000 and it went through.

Secondly, you can fill out the form for your partner online but he must sign up himself with a different email address.

Lastly keep chasing ofsted, I was ringing them all the time and they were always very helpful.

Good luck

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone, I have recently finished my childminding course and am eager to start the ball rolling. I am unsure what i need to do first with arranging for ofsted to visit me, I know there is an application form to fill in but do i need to do the health declaration at the same time and the crb or is that done after they come to visit me??? If anyone who has recently registered just talk through what they did from the beginning starting with the application form I would be really grateful!! Thanks in advance x