Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Childminder available in Bradley Stoke, Bristol

Hi, I am currently going through the process of registering as an Ofsted childminder. I will have availability for 1 under 5 year old end of Jan/beginning of February 2012, I will also have availability for before/after school children. I live in Bradley Stoke, have a loving spacious warm and safe home. We live a few doors away from a small persons park. We live around the corner from a local primary school. I 3 beautiful children of my own, ranging from 1 years to 12 years old. We are a non smoking home. We have lots of toys, dressing up, arts/crafts etc. We have a garden with outside toys. We visit local farms, libraries and playschool groups, as well as doing songs and books at home. We have 3 guinea-pigs and a rabbit who are outside, and love to be given a carrot!! I am a foundation governor at a local primary school, forwhich I have been on a number of children related courses. I have a food hygiene certificate. I am attending a first aid course in 2 weeks. My working days will be Monday, Tuesday and another day (to be agreed). My hours will be 8.00am - 5.30pm. If you would like some more information or to discuss your requirements please contact me through the forum. Regards vickie x

Jan 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi I am now registered with vacancies

Hi, as per my above post I am now ofsted registered with immediate vacancies. My working hours are 8.00 - 6.00pm, days are negotiable. Please contact me for more information. Regards Vickie x
    vickiejsmith@hotmail.com

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

HI, welcome to the Forum. You might be interested to know about a group on Facebook. It's called 'South Gloucestershire registered childminders' and it has a section on there for Bradley Stoke.
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Jan 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

yes thanks for the info, I have joined that group.

Thanks

Vickie