Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 10
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Castle Cary

Hi, my name is Elaine and i live in the quiet little town of Castle Cary. I have two children a girl aged 3 and a boy aged 6. My husband is my assistant.
    I became a registered Childminder at the end of last year. I have worked in childcare for just over 20 years. I have worked in Nursery's, pre - schools, primary schools and was a nanny in London for 10 years. We live in a lovely 2 bedroomed house with a garden in a safe secluded street. We offer full time and part time sessions and try to be as flexible as possible. Cooked mid day meals are available if requested.

My husband and i both have first aid qualifications and a food hygiene qualification.

If your looking for childcare we would love to meet you and have a chat

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminding enquiry

Hi we will be moving to Castle Cary in April and we are looking for a childminder for our two girls. One will be after school and the other will be for two days initially and after school. They will need picking up from Bruton school for girls and minding full-time during the holidays. Would you be able to accommodate this? Many thanks