Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct2010
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vacancies in Melksham, Wiltshire

My name is Lauren, I am a newly Ofsted registered childminder in Melksham. Currently have spaces for all ages. I already have 2 boys aged 3 and 1 so playmates are waiting!

I have a good sized safe home with plenty of outdoor space and toys! I do lots of activities, some toddler groups and trips to the park, library, duck feeding etc!

Can do Aloeric drop-offs and pickups as am based near to there and to town.

My rates are £3.50 an hour, to include meals and snacks.

I am offering a flexible, child-centred minding service so please contact me for a chat.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default spaces??

hi lauren my names vicky and i live in melksham. i was wondering if you are still minding and if so do you have any spaces? i have a daughter named kaiyah who is 2 and will be 3 the end of october. i am looking to go back into work i have an interview coming up and if i get the job it will be part time from 9.00am-2.30pm monday- friday it's in chippenham so would be lookin for you to mind her from 8.00-3.30. thankyou for taking the time to read this message if you could get bk to me i would be extremely gratful

Registered Childminder since
    Oct2010
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Have sent you a private message.
    Thanks