Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vacancies in Corsham, Wiltshire

Hi,

My name is Samantha Branagh, I'm a newly-Ofsted registered childminder based in Katherine Park, Corsham. I have immediate spaces for two full-time or part-time children under five years.

Although recently-qualified, I have 11 years experience looking after my own two sons - Tom, 11, and Oli, 9.

I live with my husband, two boys, and two cats in a spacious house on the edge of Katherine Park - we have lived here for three years.
    We have a garden, and live close to lakes and parks - I would incorporate walks and outdoor activities into part of our daily routine as I believe it is important for children to have outdoor play for fresh air and learn about their environment.

I would include topic work, messy play, outdoor activities, and children-friendly cooking. With years of experience looking after my own children, I can guarantee a fun, educational experience in a safe and caring environment.
    I am happy to provide nutritionally-balanced meals at a small extra cost. All meals are prepared fresh and from scratch, exactly as I would feed my own family.

I can provide flexible childcare between 8am and 6pm.

Both myself and my husband have undergone an enhanced CRB check.
    I have completed CACHE Level 3 Diploma in home based childcare.
    I am a qualified Paediatric first aider and also an appointed person.

Please don't hesitate to contact me via this forum if you have any questions.

Sam

Registered Childminder since
    Jul 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Immediate Vacancies in Corsham, Wiltshire

I now have only 2 full time places available immediately.
    Sam.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminding enquiry

Hi

I am currently looking for a childminder for my 1 year old daughter on Mondays and Wednesdays for about 9.15am to 2.45pm from the beginning of November. Could you please let me know if these are times you could accomodate and also roughly where you live as I live in Chippenham but will be working in Corsham. Thank you,

Sue