Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a Swindon childminder

Hello all,
    I'm just beginning the (daunting) process of looking for a Swindon childminder for my 15 month old daughter. I'm pregnant again (due in December) and although I am happy to be a stay-at-home-mum MOST of the time, I would like the odd morning/afternoon off and am seriously considering booking a childminder for a regular half day so that I have a 'foot in the door' so to speak. Then when my little one comes along I don't need to be so heavily reliant on my mum for rescuing me! I am also aware that my daughter would benefit HUGELY from the stimulation and opportunities another carer could provide - she is such a sociable, curious little squirrel!
    If you are a childminder in Swindon with a vacancy then please do get in touch. I am likely to want to meet a few different cms but I am confident the right place exists out there for my lil' girl.
    Kind regards,
    Andie B, Stratton

Registered Childminder since
    FEB 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for a Swindon childminder

HELLO, I AM A REGISTERED CHILDMINDER IN THE STRATTON ST MARGARET AREA, I HAVE BEEN A CHILDMINDER FOR 9 YEARS,
    I HAVE A FEW PART TIME SPACES SO IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDES FOR YOU TO CONTACT ME via the forum
    I HAVE JUST JOINED TODAY SO WAS REALLY FUNNY TO SEE YOUR LOOKING FOR SOME ONE, GOOD TIMING.
    IF YOU TELL ME DAYS AND HOURS YOU MAY NEED THEN I CAN SEE IF I CAN ACCOMMODATE YOU.
    THANK YOU

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Desperately seeking Childminder - Swindon

My daughter has been accepted at Kingsdown School and my current childminder has now advised that she cannot collect from this school. I really need to find a childminder who can collect from this school. I can be flexible with the times after school as there is a library that the children can use until 5pm after school Monday to Thursday and 3pm on Friday. I work Monday to Friday til 5:30 and get back into Swindon at 6pm.

Please can you advise if you have any after school care available or if you know of anyone who has availability.

Many Thanks
    Natasha

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Tash will pm you
    Debbie