Hi, my name is Natalie Marshall. I live in a village called Barton Stacey, which is about 8 miles from Winchester and 7 miles from Andover. I became an OFSTED registered Childminder in October 2009.

I am mother to a 1 year old daughter, and stepmother to a 13-year old girl. I currently look after my nephew on a full-time basis, who is also 1.

I am involved in my local Children's Centre (Poppies) which is located right next to where I live.

I have completed Unit 1 of the Diploma for Homebased Childcare qualification which is compulsary in becoming a Childminder. I am also attending the remainder of the units of this course, which will complete in full in December 2010. I have also obtained my Early Years First Aid certificate.

I currently have the following vacancies:
0-5 years old: 1 vacancy for Monday and Tuesday only
5-8 years old: 3 vacancies available
8 years +: Vacancies available

I am available to have children daily from 7:30am through to 6:00pm, and I live right next to Barton Stacey Primary School so can do drop-offs and pick-ups for here or the Barton Stacey Cygnets Playgroup. I can be flexible with the timings as well.

My fees are:
£4.00 an hour

Would prefer if all food were provided for the child, but would be happy to supply at a higher rate of £5.00 per hour.

For those children in nappies or on formula milk, I ask that the parents provides the necessary nappies/milk for their child.

Please contact for any further information.