Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vacancy in Corsham, Wiltshire

Hi my name is Becky Preston.

I am a newly registered childminder in Corsham, and I have a full time vacancy available.
    I can work between 8.00 am and 6.30 pm, Monday to Friday (negotiable). I have 2 children of my own aged 3 and 4. I charge £4.00 per hour which includes drinks and snacks. A normal day will be full of different activities, visits to local parks/toddler groups/library etc and outings including the local fire station as my husband is a retained firefighter.

If you would like to contact me, please do so through the forum.

Thanks.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vacancy in Corsham, Wiltshire

Hi Becky

My name is Katie and i live in Katherine Park, Corsham. my husband and I are currently looking into childminders for our son Ethan for when i return to work.
    I have looked at your profile on the childcare website, but wondered if it was possible to discuss the possibility of child care or even meet?
    I am a secondary school dance teacher in Swindon and my husband works from home as a graphic designer. Ethan is currently 6 months and is used to other children and my mothers labrador puppy.
    unfortunately i am still waiting to hear back from work, whether i will be returning in a full time position or if i have a month or two part time first. however this should be resolved in a couple of weeks.
    it would be great to hear from you
    katie

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I now have a full time position available from September.

Becky.

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=bexpreston;701127]I now have a full time position available from September.

Please feel free to contact me with any queries. regards Becky.

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I now have two places available from September for under 5's. This could be for full or part-time hours. I am very flexible on the hours I can work so please contact me for further details. I have also got 2 before and after school places available for Neston Primary School children.

For any queries please do not hesitate to contact me through the forum.

Kind regards Becky.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Becky

My name is Jennifer and I am looking for a childminder for my 6 month old son Jamie from Sept 2011 when i return to work at The Corsham school.

I will be returning on a part time basis teaching Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri.

I start work at 8.30 so will be looking for someone to have Jamie from 8.00 / 8.15 and then i should usually be finished by 3.30 unless i have meetings which may mean i finish at 4.30.

I would appreciate if you could get back to me and let me know if you have any vacancies and then hopefully we can meet and discuss things further.

kind regards