Vacancies in Old Town Swindon, Wiltshire
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vacancies in Old Town Swindon, Wiltshire

Ofsted Registered childminder, ("GOOD" grading), currently has vacancies on a Monday and Friday and, from the end of the year, will have vacancies across all days.
    Please contact me through the forum if you would like further details.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vacancies in Old Town Swindon, Wiltshire

Hello Rebecca,
    I'm just beginning the (daunting) process of looking for a Swindon childminder for my 15 month old daughter. I'm pregnant again (due in December) and although I am happy to be a stay-at-home-mum MOST of the time, I would like the odd morning/afternoon off and am seriously considering booking a childminder for a regular half day so that I have a 'foot in the door' so to speak. Then when my little one comes along I don't need to be so heavily reliant on my mum for rescuing me!
    I will also be posting this info on a new thread for maximum publicity but do feel free to get in touch if you have a current/imminent vacancy and would like to meet up...
    Kind regards,
    Andie B, Stratton