childminder in pucklechurch bristol
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile childminder in pucklechurch bristol

hi i have two full or part time vacancies for any age will also do pick ups and drop offs at playgroup or school any enquires message me thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: childminder in pucklechurch bristol

hi sorry im not after a childminder , just thought i would say hi as im in bristol too (st annes ) going on my ICP in sept
    hope you fill your spaces soon
    take care carley

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: childminder in pucklechurch bristol

Hi,

I have a 19 month old child and I currently use a minder on Monday and Tuesday. Unfortunately she has had to give up minding due to various issues.

I understand you have spaces. Can you advise me if you are available to look after the child on the days shown. If so can you confirm that you are a registered child minder. This being the case can you give me some idea of cost.

Many thanks in anticipation