Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    23/8/12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Childminder in Chippenham, Wiltshire, Vacancies

Hello, My name is Zoe and I have just completed my Ofsted visit, which went really well. I am ready for minding in september 2012.

Previous to starting my journey into childminding I gained my teaching degree and have just finished teaching in Year 1, I also have had some nursing experience. As well as teaching I have worked with children in a variety of settings, including summer schemes, babysitting and being a teaching assistant.

I currently have vacancies for full time, part time, before and after school. I also offer over night care.

I provide care for children aged 4 months to 14 years old!

Please see my website www.zoematthewschildcare.co.uk for more information

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Interested if you still have spaces

Hi my son is 25 months old and needs to change from his current nursery in Trowbridge to something more local as extra miles on a long commute (I teach at primary level in Swindon and live in melksham!) and wondered if you have any spaces left - we would need to have a very flexible way of working out which days he would need per week - it's currently 2 days a week but they change due to conflicting shifts with partners work, mother in law and my mums shift pattern!!! Very stressful but I always book up 2-3 weeks dates ahead of time where I know them... Can you message your daily rates etc as it would need to be 8-6pm. Do you take CCV's aswell..... How many other children do you have booked up with you for September start ?

Thanks in advance for reading the teachers drivvle of a post - I'm aware I need to change his childcare but am stressing at the timescale!

Liz