Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder vacancies in SE15

Hi,

My name is Maggie and I am Registered Childminder, I am based in Peckham very close to Nunhead and currently I have 2 vacancies Monday-Friday, children aged 0-5 years. I am a mother of one, a boy of 2. I am First Aid Trained, CRB Checked, Trained in Safeguarding Children.

My aim in childminding is to work with the children in my care and their parents, so the children feel comfortable and confident in my home. We will have fun time with lots of activities: visiting children centres, singing, visiting local parks, going on trips etc.

Please feel free to contact me via the forum. Thanks

Registered Childminder since
    June 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder needed

Hi Maggie,
    My name is Sara and I am looking for a childminder around SE14 so you will be perfect.
    Do you still have vacancies?
    I will need a childminder from August when my baby will de 13 months, Monday to Thursday.
    What are your working houres and monthly fees?
    I look forward to your replies.
    Regards,
    Sara

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Maggie,
    I am provisionally looking for childcare for my 11month old in the next couple of months, I am in the process of apply for jobs so don't have a specific start date. I live in Nunhead (Se15 3Bb) and am currently looking at a job 5 days a week 10am-2pm ( though I would probably need slightly longer care due to travel times). Do you still have availability? And what would be your charges? If I get invited for interview would it be possible to meet, if you are still available?
    Thanks Isabel