Childminder in Edmonton north London
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder in Edmonton north London

I am an Ofsted registered childminder. Ive worked with children within an all age special school. I am a mum of three, and a registered general nurse. I love looking after children, and encouraging them to develop all their skills. I have a degree in Psychology which while working with children , i have finally put to good use!
    I do pick ups from St Francis de sales school, and have both full time, and part time places available. Feel free to get in touch for more information.

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yan

Hi there, I am looking for a childminder who is living at Edmonton. Would you please let me know how to contact you, so we can have a meeting and chat? I have got a 2 year old boy, need somebody to look after him when I am being out doing something else.
    Thank you!