Childminder in Redhill
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder in Redhill

I am a fully qualified primary school teacher, who is starting up as a childminder in August.
    I have a vast amount of experience in working with children, both as a parent myself and as a teacher.
    I firmly believe that children learn and develop best when they are having fun and carry this ethos into the activities that I carry out with children. I have a large garden and am close to Redhill station.
    I have experience with working with children from birth to 3 and have taught in years 1,2,4,5 and 6.

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hi there, I'm moving to the Redhill area in September with my husband and our 18 month old son. I have a job in London but won't be starting untill November. I'm starting to look at childcare in the area but I'm coming up at a brick wall due to the days I will be working. As I'm a nurse I will be working different days every week, meaning that I would only be able to inform the minder about 2-3 weeks in advance. My husband works in Redhill Mon-Fri meaning he would be looking after the baby at weekends. So really I may need a child mainder 1-3 days per week depending on my shifts. I was wondering if when the time came and if you had any vacancies would you consider this? I know it's a long time until November but I'm worried if I leave it until last minute I'll be left without a childminder! I'd be grateful for any heads up on this