Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder Woking

Hi,
    My name is Natalie. I live in the Goldsworth Park are of Woking, with my two children and my Partner.
    I am Ofsted registed childminder. I offer a safe home from home environment with a mixture of inside and outside toys. I do lots of messy play and cooking. We also go to lots of toddler groups. I am close to lots of lovely parks, where we go and feed the duck.
    Me and my partner are both CRB checked, I hold a First Aid certificate, I have completed unit 1 in my level 3 diploma in Home-Based Child-care. Chip course.

Have vacancies at present.

Thanks

Natalie x

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Natalie,

I am looking for a childminder and I work in Woking so I may be interested.

Do you have a full-time vacancy available from 9th May for our 9-month old daughter?

Please send me an <email address removed by admin, please use Private message service> if you can help.

Thanks,

Lessy

Feb 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vacancies

Hi Lessy,

I'm really sorry unfortunately at this time, I have no vacancies.
    I wish you all the best with your search.

Thanks

Natalie

Feb 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vacancies

Hi Lessy,

I do have a full-time place that has come available, starting from 1st May. If you still interested please contact me.

Thanks

Natalie

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Natalie,

I am looking for a childminder in GP so I may be interested.

My son (4 years old) starts school from 12 September 2011 and I'm looking for childminder. She will need to pick up my son from the school (St Johns Primary School) at about 3 p.m and take him for about 2/3 hours.

Is that something you are able to do?

Thanks,
    Anna

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Child Minder

Hi Natalie,

Are you available for school pick up and drop off at Valley End School? I am looking for a childminder for 2 children, one of school going age and an infant,

if this is something you are interested in, feel free to get in touch.

Patrick
    <email address removed by admin - please use private message service, thank you>

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie0709 View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Natalie. I live in the Goldsworth Park are of Woking, with my two children and my Partner.
    I am Ofsted registed childminder. I offer a safe home from home environment with a mixture of inside and outside toys. I do lots of messy play and cooking. We also go to lots of toddler groups. I am close to lots of lovely parks, where we go and feed the duck.
    Me and my partner are both CRB checked, I hold a First Aid certificate, I have completed unit 1 in my level 3 diploma in Home-Based Child-care. Chip course.

Have vacancies at present.

Thanks

Natalie x