Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    28/01/08
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX VACANCIES

HI!

I have recently become an Ofsted registered childminder and I am a member of NCMA (National Childminding Association).

************************************************** **************************************************

I currently have 3 vacancies :-

Either 2 x FULL - TIME vacancies for children

OR

1 x FULL - TIME child and
    PART - TIMES vacancies for children.

Please contact me to discuss your individual needs and the ages of your child/ren.

I also have 1 vacancy for a child aged 8 and over which would be part time/after school.

************************************************** **************************************************

My core hours are 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays but including school holidays.

I live in Bewbush, Crawley and am approx 3 mins drive from Pease Pottage services if you do not live in my area.

I am a short 5 min walk from Bewbush shops if you do not drive, for the bus routes.

I can only pick up from Bewbush schools at this time but please let me know which playgroups you're child/ren attends and I will let you know if I am able to accomodate your needs.

I offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks which have been designed in accordance with government recommendtions for each age and stage of child.

Each day there will be set activites. These will include role play, toys & games; arts, crafts & messy play; songs, dancing & music making; cooking & baking; outdoor play, games & exercise.

There will also be time for each child to develop their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills with homework help for the school aged children.

With permission I would also like to take the children further afield - Treasure Island in Eastbourne, Drusillas, the zoo, larger parks and other places.

On a weekly basis we will also visit childminder and toodler groups, book library and toy library, and other local places. Luckily I live next to 3 small parks and also Waterfield gardens. Waterfield Gardens is a large pond where we will be able to feed ducks and, if we're feeling brave, geese. There is a number of wildlife around the pond and also an old Watermill we'd be able to walk to.

If you are interested in my services or know somebody that maybe, please contact me
    Last edited by deeb66; 30-06-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Removed phone number

28/01/08
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX VACANCIES

Quote Originally Posted by nics View Post
    HI!

I have recently become an Ofsted registered childminder and I am a member of NCMA (National Childminding Association).

I currently have 3 vacancies :-

Either 2 x FULL - TIME vacancies for children

OR

1 x FULL - TIME child and
    PART - TIMES vacancies for children.

Please contact me to discuss your individual needs and the ages of your child/ren.

I also have 1 vacancy for a child aged 8 and over which would be part time/after school.

My core hours are 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays but including school holidays.

I live in Bewbush, Crawley and am approx 3 mins drive from Pease Pottage services if you do not live in my area.

I am a short 5 min walk from Bewbush shops if you do not drive, for the bus routes.

I can only pick up from Bewbush schools at this time but please let me know which playgroups you're child/ren attends and I will let you know if I am able to accomodate your needs.

I offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks which have been designed in accordance with government recommendtions for each age and stage of child.

Each day there will be set activites. These will include role play, toys & games; arts, crafts & messy play; songs, dancing & music making; cooking & baking; outdoor play, games & exercise.

There will also be time for each child to develop their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills with homework help for the school aged children.

With permission I would also like to take the children further afield - Treasure Island in Eastbourne, Drusillas, the zoo, larger parks and other places.

On a weekly basis we will also visit childminder and toodler groups, book library and toy library, and other local places. Luckily I live next to 3 small parks and also Waterfield gardens. Waterfield Gardens is a large pond where we will be able to feed ducks and, if we're feeling brave, geese. There is a number of wildlife around the pond and also an old Watermill we'd be able to walk to.

If you are interested in my services or know somebody that maybe, please contact me for more information and I will do my very best to help.

I dont know how to edit my post but I realised I didnt put the ages for the children I can mind.

I am willing to mind children aged from 6 months but as I can only mind 1 child under the age of 12 months then please contact me to check I have a vacancy.

As I have at least 1 full time vacancy I will mind children up to school age.

Again please contact to discuss your individual needs as we will then be able to sort out the times I am able to take your child.

I hope this is clearer?!?!?!
    Last edited by deeb66; 30-06-2009 at 01:15 PM.
    Nic

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX VACANCIES

I dont know how to edit my post but I realised I didnt put the ages for the children I can mind.
    On the bottom of the screen next to the quote button should be an edit button.....just click on that and amend whatever you want.
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

28/01/08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deeb66 View Post
    On the bottom of the screen next to the quote button should be an edit button.....just click on that and amend whatever you want.

It's there on my second post but not on my original post
    Nic

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's there on my second post but not on my original post
    .....it might be because I had already amended your first post to remove your phone number.
    Dee

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

28/01/08
    Post Thanks / Like

My edit button has disappeared again

Regarding my vacancies -

I am registered to look after 2 children aged under 8 years.

I am willing to offer either full or part time hours as long as I do not have more than 2 children at any one time. Please contact me for you individual requirements.

I still have one vacancy for a child aged 8 years or over for after school.
    Nic

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

can't find a reason for your edit button going missing!!
    Pauline x

28/01/08
    Post Thanks / Like

It's there when I've submitted a post but then it has disappeared if I want to edit later on. Just doesn't seem to like me ???????
    Nic

Post Thanks / Like

I think you only have a certain time to edit something im not sure to be honest

If you have problems and need to edit something you could always ask one of us if yours does not work

Angel xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    I think you only have a certain time to edit something im not sure to be honest

If you have problems and need to edit something you could always ask one of us if yours does not work

Angel xx
    Not on this forum Angel, that was on the old one. but good point, we can always edit if anyone needs it.
    Pauline x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ummm....not another one being naughty and losing buttons

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I keep 'loosing' my Reply, Edit & quote buttons (happening a lot lately!).

I just refresh the page and usually they come back. Sometimes I have to refresh a couple of times.

Thought it was my computer playing up again but might be because the server is so busy?
    Dee

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful Dee when I "lost" my reply button Pauline and Angel said they'd turn me back to red

Miffy xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deeb66 View Post
    I keep 'loosing' my Reply, Edit & quote buttons (happening a lot lately!).

I just refresh the page and usually they come back. Sometimes I have to refresh a couple of times.

Thought it was my computer playing up again but might be because the server is so busy?
    it shouldn't be busy now we are on the new one, if it keeps happening let me know and I will investigate
    Pauline x

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    it shouldn't be busy now we are on the new one, if it keeps happening let me know and I will investigate
    Thanks Pauline.

I will let you know if keeps happening
    Dee