Vacancies in Cove, Farnborough
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jan 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vacancies in Cove, Farnborough

HI I live in cove farnborough with my two girls 10 & 7 and my husband. I am a newly registered childminder (Jan 2011) and previously working as a Teaching Assistant in an Infant school.

I have Full or part-time vacancies from (12 months old) from NOW (Feb 2011). I do cover school holidays or just provide term time childcare if required. I can also just do after school childcare as needed.

I enjoy being active within my local community and experiencing new things with the children. I provide a happy, healthy and secure environment for the children to learn and play whilst in my care.

My children attend St Bernadettes Primary school in farnborough and am happy to pick children up from there. I am also happy to drop and pick up from pre schools as needed.

Please contact me for a chat if you think I may be what you are looking for.
    <website link and telephone number removed - please see posting rules>
    I look forward to chatting to you soon

Nicola

Registered Childminder since
    jan 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Nic Nac's Childcare in Farnborough with VACANCIES now

[QUOTE=Nicola Lawrence;861428]Hi my name is Nicola. I am a mother of two daughters aged 10 and 7, I have been married to my husband for 12 years and we live in cove, farnborough.
    I am OFSTED registered childminder, with first aid training, CRB checked, child protection training. Before becoming registered I was an early years teaching assistant within a local infant school, where i did a variety of jobs each day. I also have special needs experience on a 1 to 1 basis and in a group. Each child is individual and should be treated as such.
    I currently have:
    1 x Full or part time vacancy (school holidays only if required)
    1 x Term time only vacancy
    I enjoy being active within my local community and experiencing new things with the children. I provide a happy, healthy and secure environment for the children to learn and play whilst in my care with lots of laughter added into the mix.
    My children attend St Bernadettes Primary school in farnborough, I am happy to drop off and pick children up from there. I am also happy to drop and pick up from pre schools if needed.
    I will work with parents to ensure that the children in my care are happy when coming to me so that the parents/carers can feel happy leaving them.
    Kind Regards

Nicola Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vancancy enquiry

Hi there,

My name is Jackie and i am a mum to my daughter olivia who is 3. we live in frimley green and she attends a pre school in frimley green 5 mornings a week. i havent been working but am hoping that some work may come up for me soon. I am just starting to make some enquiries into if there may be childminders locally that may be able to pick olivia up from pre school at 12.30 and have her until 4pm, for 2-3 days a week, term time only.
    This is only a provisional idea at the moment, but wanted to put the feelers out to see if you might be interested and what your rates for this might be if possible.
    If you are (and i get the job im after!)then it would be great to chat more and meet up.

I look forward to hearing back from you

thanks
    Jackie

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default childcare for my 11 daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Lawrence View Post
    HI I live in cove farnborough with my two girls 10 & 7 and my husband. I am a newly registered childminder (Jan 2011) and previously working as a Teaching Assistant in an Infant school.

I have Full or part-time vacancies from (12 months old) from NOW (Feb 2011). I do cover school holidays or just provide term time childcare if required. I can also just do after school childcare as needed.

I enjoy being active within my local community and experiencing new things with the children. I provide a happy, healthy and secure environment for the children to learn and play whilst in my care.

My children attend St Bernadettes Primary school in farnborough and am happy to pick children up from there. I am also happy to drop and pick up from pre schools as needed.

<website link and telephone number removed - please see posting rules>

Nicola

Hi I am going to be moving to cove, just off minley road, very soon i am looking for someone to look after my 11 daughter in the school holiday, starting with the Christmas holiday, Please PM me if you are able to help me at all.