Variation for continuity of care?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Variation for continuity of care?

One of my mindees parents wants to add an extra day on but it would mean 4 under 5s every Weds. What do you reckon the chances of a variation are as its continutity of care?? There would be aged between 9mths and 3.5yrs. Gonna ring ofsted tomorrow and see what they say. Hope they say yes cos my car fund could do with some extra pennies and he is soooo good here!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Post Thanks / Like

As you are already caring for the child then you stand a good chance of getting the variation. The form you need is in free resources - you can complete it and email it to Ofsted.

Fingers crossed

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you will have a good case due to continuity of care - just be ready to say how you will cope
    XX Jill XX

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Assuming you're still within your maximum numbers, then I would say you stand a good chance

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a variation for 2 children. Both parents needed to increase days due to marriage breakdown and death in the family. I can now care for 3 under 5 plus my son tues to Friday. Things have settled now so I only use the variation on a Wednesday and Thursday but it is there if things have to change again as both situations are still quite unpredictable. Ofsted said yes to both under continuity of care