Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default can anyone help me with this pls

Hey,

Ive just done a forecast for my accounts y/e 2012 - Im wondering if my expenses are too high and the tax man will think Im dodgy or something - ive put ALL my fees in and my expenses FAR outweigh them - would anyone mind telling me what profit percentage you normally have or expect to have or what your expenses amount to? Just want to make sure I wont stand out although its all done correctly :-) TIA xx
    Network and Support Childminder Ofsted rated "Good"

jan 11
    Post Thanks / Like

well i guess it depends on lots of things really.

it will all depend on the amount of hours/children you have. i only had 1 parttimer until Sept and now am almost full.

i have worked out that my earnings will be around 9000 april 11-12 and my expenses are 4000. this is just an estimate on the parttime kids i currently have though.

i only started in april 10, so far my expenses are around £1000 to start up and another £2000 on everything else and its worked out as if i havent earnt anything lol, i have bought about 4 prams though.

xx

Jan 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Suzanne the pram a holic! LOL. I've not worked mine out properly yet but my mileage alone sems quite high x x