Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just tried a buggyboard on my P&T

I have three under 2's at the moment and until now I was using a buggypod on my P&T Explorer. It was ever so heavy to push and I injured my wrist after only using it a couple of times. It is quite painful and I have to wear a wrist brace until it heals.

Somebody on this forum recently said that a buggyboard is much easier to push so today I have tried it for myself. I have a Lascal maxi and I was able to fit it onto the P&T with no problems. I used to extenders that it came with and dd stands just outside of the handle bar. It was such a dream! The buggy is still a little heavy with three on board and I was slightly hunched over but it is soooo much easier than the dreadful buggypod. So a big thank you to this forum for the great advice. Now I just need to teach dd to keep her feet on the board instead of hanging on the handle bar and swinging them in the air.

onceinabluemoon Guest

Sounds fab, what part did you attach them to?

I spent the early part of the evening trying to fix a buggy board to a nipper 360.. finally got it but took me ages! Now I just have to hope the munchkin's head fits through the handlebar gap...

Jul 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I ended up attaching it to the vertical bars just on the inside of the mud guards. It seems to work well.

onceinabluemoon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mummyMia View Post
    I ended up attaching it to the vertical bars just on the inside of the mud guards. It seems to work well.
    Thanks for your reply.

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one on mine too on the upright bars, so the brakes work. I wouldn't walk for more than twenty minutes like it, but it is great for school runs and is a temporary fix until my duaghter is a more fluent walker!