Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Disappointed with Sainsburys Active Kids :(

Well the penultimate item from Sainsburys Active Kids has arrived but I'm very disappointed

I order the alphabet beanbags but the i and g are missing and I have duplicate d's!

I've emailed them so will be interested to see their reply.

Anyone else had any problems?
    Like my ideas on Facebook 'Play, naturally'

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reminding me. I'm still waiting for some of my bits so will have to phone them to see what's happening.

I have had some folding mats delivered already, I have to say, I was really disappointed with them as they were so thin. Not Sainsbury's fault, but I wished I'd made a better choice.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

my beanbags were all present and correct and my wobble board is great

Teepee arrived today and its a bit flimsy but the kids are enjoying it

Some of the best bits Ive had in the past have been a wooden scooter, a dark den and softie mirrors. They have all stood the test of time

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well good news! A lovely person from Sainsburys emailed me back to apologise and said they have sent out a complete new set and i'm welcome to keep the others so i pretty much have two sets now! Slightly disappointed with the quality but it's difficult to see that in the catalogue.

I've ordered a teepee aswell Miss Mopple so I'm hoping that will arrive soon as that's the last thing I'm waiting for!
    Like my ideas on Facebook 'Play, naturally'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Well good news! A lovely person from Sainsburys emailed me back to apologise and said they have sent out a complete new set and i'm welcome to keep the others so i pretty much have two sets now! Slightly disappointed with the quality but it's difficult to see that in the catalogue.

I've ordered a teepee aswell Miss Mopple so I'm hoping that will arrive soon as that's the last thing I'm waiting for!
    That's good news, at least you will have spares if some get lost (unless it's i or g)

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!