Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default how would you word?

my mindee is contracted to full time in school holidays but as in term time if he is away its half fees, i asked on here before i should there for charge half of his full time holiday fee if he is away in the hols like he is this week to which most of you said yes!

anyway i sent the invoice home with him last week and mum said she would sort it. i am normally paid mon morning and have been in the past when he is away, well this week i have had nothing. i want to text mum but not really sure what to say but do think she was thinking bill would be half his school week fees!

we are totally skint at the mo which means i cant go food shopping until i have been paid and was hoping to do a load of batch cooking while no kids here!

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you agree the change of payment with mum before you sent invoice home, if so and the fees are overdue i would just drop her a text or actually ring her and find out why she hasnt paid

mar 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

didnt discuss fees lately but is clearly set out in contract.

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok sorry i read it wrong, i thought it was a change of fees from her contract, i would phone her and just say you was sorting your books out and your aware the fees £xxx amount should of been paid by this date XXX so was wondering why you had not received yet and you need it asap so at least your not wondering if she got text etc

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i would ring her and tell her you and your family are going without as you are waiting for payment
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got