Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default She came - she saw...

... and she left with no recommendations, conditions or prolems . (the CSSIW inspector that is ).

She arrived on Fri while I was cleaning . I had no children with me until 10 so she put me off my stride and she had to imagine that the floor was mopped! Luckily I wasn't supposed to be working that day but one of my Mum's had a migraine and asked me to have her LO! She came with me to collect her, I felt like I was on a driving test - told her that too .

Asked about the rising 5 prob and they are still advising that it is either over or under 5 unless they were with you and nearly in school before April. She is going back to ask again. They have not been informed of any changes or updates to it yet. She has to send out a new Registration certificate because of the new NMS.

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

well done you xx
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Great news - well done

Marian x

June 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done you

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tulip0803 View Post
    ... and she left with no recommendations, conditions or prolems . (the CSSIW inspector that is ).

She arrived on Fri while I was cleaning . I had no children with me until 10 so she put me off my stride and she had to imagine that the floor was mopped! Luckily I wasn't supposed to be working that day but one of my Mum's had a migraine and asked me to have her LO! She came with me to collect her, I felt like I was on a driving test - told her that too .

Asked about the rising 5 prob and they are still advising that it is either over or under 5 unless they were with you and nearly in school before April. She is going back to ask again. They have not been informed of any changes or updates to it yet. She has to send out a new Registration certificate because of the new NMS.
    thats fab.

mine still not been, i know I missed her the once not sure if i've missed her since lol

x

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done

Watch this space re rising 5's. We are going in with a pincer grip this week NCMA on one side and members and Assembly Members on the other! the time taken to respond to this is unacceptable

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The inspector is in complete agreement with us. She bought it up when the NMS changed with her boss. I vaguely remember her telling me she used to be a childminder (but I may be wrong). She was glad I asked as she could bring it up with her boss again.

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aly View Post
    thats fab.

mine still not been, i know I missed her the once not sure if i've missed her since lol

x
    Mine said that she had tried on a wednesday but I wasn't in - wasn't minding either, as I am still working part-time I was at work! Did say on forms I sent back!