risk assesment for a variation
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default risk assesment for a variation

Hi I am currently trying to complete the variation form to allow me to care for 4 children in the EY age group.
    On the form it asks for a risk assessment but I am really stuck and don't know what to write,
    Could anyone please help with some ideas.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Just think about the extra risks involved in having 4 under 5 rather than 3 and then write how you will cope, eg how will you manage on the school run - you have a double or triple buggy and the older children can walk holding onto the buggy or on reins.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Penny1959 Guest

Agree with Miffy

If have a car - think about how will get in and out of car, think about going to toddler groups and so on - a lot will depend on ages of mindees.

Penny