Registered Childminder since
    APR 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Urban Detour 3-Wheeler Baby Buggy

Whats your opinons on this buggy - Its a single
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I have one and I love itx. Yes its big but its very sturdy and easy to push and turns easily. I would recommendx

Jan 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    Nursery Nurse
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one. It's quite old now (about 8 years), but I really love it. So much room in the seat. Very comfy. It needs a new raincover and don't know if I can get one that's as good as the original. It has a really big basket underneath too.

Will be sad when it finally bites the dust as I know I will be hard pushed to find another single buggy which I like so much.

Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

The best pushchair ive had. Unfortunately had to get rid of mine a couple of months. Very easy to push.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

i've had a single, and a double, and am now on my 2nd double! ( only thing wrong with 1st double was a particuarly heavy mindee climbed in and plomped his bottom down on the back of the seat, causing it to crack! )

easy to push, big basket, lots of room. i've also had an older ( but petit! ) LO climb in the double and sit between the seats, holding onto the bar!

they are heavy, but i don't put the 3 wheelers in the car, i just use them for walking round the village.

( i bought a new raincover on ebay as i found the original was quite thick and cracked over time where it was folded up & down! )

Post Thanks / Like

Hi which raincover did you get off ebay as mine is marked and I could do with a new one x